• JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    No comment.

True story! :D

He keeps throwing his rope chew in my lap so I'll wrestle with him! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Ahhh. H's not a puppy. He's a grown man.

That's it, you tell 'em.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • That's it, you tell 'em.

Except I obviously forgot how to spell 'he'.
  • Except I obviously forgot how to spell 'he'.

You could have just been abbreviating 'Harmless.' H. Actually no that's bad because people'll be mistaking me for that fucker from Steps.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    Careful. I know how to unleash the lion.

go ahead, make my day :D grrrr
  • You could have just been abbreviating 'Harmless.' H. Actually no that's bad because people'll be mistaking me for that fucker from Steps.

'H'... that's really funny!

Are you alright genie? Or are you still feeling a bit flushed? ;):)
    Jeanie wrote:
    puppies are nice! :D I don't mind lavishing a bit of attention on a puppy! ;)
    Like now for instance, coz I got one in my lap! :eek: :D

oooh i'm so jealous of you right now! i like puppies, they are always so energetic and playful :)
    You could have just been abbreviating 'Harmless.' H. Actually no that's bad because people'll be mistaking me for that fucker from Steps.

:D
    'H'... that's really funny!

Are you alright genie? Or are you still feeling a bit flushed? ;):)

me? flushed?? never!!..........................;) :D

just been eating me lunch, vegetable pastries to be exact :)

but yeah,i'm actually suprised why i didn't get embarrased, cause i usually do.
    genie wrote:
    oooh i'm so jealous of you right now! i like puppies, they are always so energetic and playful :)

Do not be jealous! I tell ya right now he's driving me MENTAL!!! It's bloody after 1am here and he's going off like a frog in a sock! Keeps pushing the keyboard return in and moving my hand off the keyboard! :eek:
    And there's little bits of rope chew all over the floor! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Jeanie wrote:
    Do not be jealous! I tell ya right now he's driving me MENTAL!!! It's bloody after 1am here and he's going off like a frog in a sock! Keeps pushing the keyboard return in and moving my hand off the keyboard! :eek:
    And there's little bits of rope chew all over the floor! :D

Sounds like when I sometimes sit my son on my lap while trying to type.

bncdqlj;2 b

:)
    Sounds like when I sometimes sit my son on my lap while trying to type.

bncdqlj;2 b

:D Yup! That sounds about right!

Thankfully I think I've FINALLY worn him out and he's lying on his mat now at my feet! And about time! :D

See? Coz my typing is so much faster and easier now! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Jeanie wrote:
    :D Yup! That sounds about right!

Thankfully I think I've FINALLY worn him out and he's lying on his mat now at my feet! And about time! : D

See? Coz my typing is so much faster and easier now! : D

ok, just don't use him as an excuse all the time, especially those times when you have nothing on your lap, but a bottle beside you ;):D:p
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

bncdqlj;2

hey that should be your new username :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    genie wrote:
    ok, just don't use him as an excuse all the time, especially those times when you have nothing on your lap, but a bottle beside you ; ) :D:p

:p hehe! :D I'm just about to open my 5th can. I reckon I'm doing alright with my typing don't you? ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • dunkman wrote:
    hey that should be your new username :)

I was thinking of: dunkmanHasABigSmellyButtAndHeLikesToKissHisOwnButtAndHeLikesToWriteHimselfAutographs.

;)
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I was thinking of: dunkmanHasABigSmellyButtAndHeLikesToKissHisOwnButtAndHeLikesToWriteHimselfAutographs.

;)

i'm gonna rip of your head and use your brains to paint my house!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    i'm gonna rip of your head and use your brains to paint my house!!!

:cool:
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    genie wrote:
    ah those foreign accents :) recently i've noticed that not only i like hilly billy accent,
    what is a hilly billy accent? like you'd get out in the wheat fields of the american mid-west, like the Waltons and all that ?
    elmer wrote:
    what is a hilly billy accent? like you'd get out in the wheat fields of the american mid-west, like the Waltons and all that ?

hehe, yeah! pardon me i should've said Southern accent :)