The AET Film Script thread

2»

Comments

• (Brother runs to feed the fish, but not before turning up Yield)

Sister throws a hippy fit because she prefer's 'Pussy Cat Dolls'.

'Bear and I HATE this family! We're running away together... we're having an affair! Yes! That's right! Me and the fish! HE understands me!'
  • Bear the Fish: Come on sis, you're scaring me. Does it have to come to this? (Bear turns to mother and father) Mummy and daddy, can you not see what all your drama is doing to your little daughter? We've only just mopped up the blood! Look at your life! Look at yourselves! Can you not sort out the shit of your miscommunication as well!??
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Brother picks his nose.
  • Father (to his mistress/the drug customer, handing her a bag of crack): There you go! That should keep you going for a good six weeks, while you're thinking about how to get out of my li.... uh, I mean, thinking about your next visit! (Turns to mother) Hey honey? Her next visit? Because she IS one of our most valued customers... right?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • memememe Posts: 4,693
    No, this is the first movie with a script from PJ fans :D

It's not, that's why she'll be having nightmares :)
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.