Options

OK...That's Random

AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
I'm on my roommate's computer and opened up her iTunes to have some music on while playing on here. I scrolled down to see what Pearl Jam songs (if any) she had...only one was listed...Gremmie Out of Control! LOL! Now THAT'S random!!
This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    Very Random!!
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Very Random!!

I thought so, too, hence the thread.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    I thought so, too, hence the thread.
    :p
    So I go to bed last night after an exhausting day and you crawl out of the woodwork??????
    I Miss you.
    :)
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    I'm on my roommate's computer and opened up her iTunes to have some music on while playing on here. I scrolled down to see what Pearl Jam songs (if any) she had...only one was listed...Gremmie Out of Control! LOL! Now THAT'S random!!
    Maybe she has the Mother For Our Mother Ocean vol. 1 compilation?
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    I don't understand how it's random. I'm old and do not use slang. I think it's appropriate for a californian to have gremmie out of control on there.

Can you be a nice roommate and sneak some more pearl jam songs on there like maybe off he goes or severed hand? ;)
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    probably downloaded it by accident or she likes crappy PJ. wait theres no such thing as crappy PJ. oh...wait...last kiss. nvm.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10