Options

do you talk to yourself??

2»

Comments

• Options
    nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    All the time. It's the only intelligent conversation I get.
  • Options
    i don't talk to myself but make noises

i have a terrible habit of awwwww-ing in conversation
    wah
  • Options
    aNiMaL wrote:
    Why did my post bring out the schizophrenia talk? Because sometimes I rehash previous conversations outloud? Is that a sign of schizophrenia?

*gulp*
    holding conversations with oneself while imagining another person is often a tell tale sign of schizo or something in the schizo spectrum.
    I have faced it, A life wasted...

Take my hand, my child of love
    Come step inside my tears
    Swim the magic ocean,
    I've been crying all these years
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    nuffingman wrote:
    All the time. It's the only intelligent conversation I get.

Haha!

I kind of do ....
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    i've noticed recently that i'm always talking or making noises to myself....no wonder people look at me strangely. :eek:
    I spend hours interacting with 'people' through computers, it may as well be talking to myself.
  • Options
    Talking to yourself is fine, just don't answer....then you have a little problem ;)
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i shout motivational slogans to myself.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Some times when I'm bored I talk to myself. I can do a couple of different accents too. So it's almost like a conversation lol. I'm a total weirdo :p
  • Options
    wait... HELL NO... do you guys seriously all talk to yourselves? I always find it really really weird when I see another person talking to themselves. You guys are all crazy.
  • Options
    really really weird
    i definitely qualify for this:D

crazy.
    and for this:)
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    wait... HELL NO... do you guys seriously all talk to yourselves? I always find it really really weird when I see another person talking to themselves. You guys are all crazy.

haha! you better run! the craziness might rub off on ya! ;):D

i do the accent thing too. the only thing i can do successfully is the English accent. i always feel silly, but at least i can laugh at myself :p
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • Options
    alot of people do... its a sign of higher intelligence....
  • Options
    SnakeSnake Posts: 2,605
    I do it too. I'll find when im in the store looking for stuff, i'll say like "where is it?" "what the hell, I cant find it?" "No wait its over there" :D
    Not in that order, but I do stuff like that when Im out doing things.

I also do it when im feelin goofy.
    Pirates had democracy too.

"Its a secret to everybody."
  • Options
    Oh yeah. When I started at a new job once, later after many years, my co-worker Deb said that the first day I worked there, the girl sitting next to me went out to her and said, “Deb, the new girl’s talking to herself”

I’m quite known for it where I work now too.

I think people find it endearing about me for some reason. :D
  • Options
    A girl once accused me of talking to her with my eyes, now that bitch was crazy.;)
    Can not be arsed with life no more.