Eddie backing vocals on "Outshined"

DionysusDaveDionysusDave Posts: 5
edited January 2008 in The Porch
Chech this out from Lolla '92

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK2JdUPK72A

hopefully it works
Finally, the great taste of worcester sauce, in a soft drink! "Mmmm. . . Steaky."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pretty sweet, never seen it before
    Minneapolis 98, Chicago 00, San Fransisco 00, Fargo 03, Thunder Bay 05, St Paul 06 (night 2), Chicago 08 (EV) both nights

Don't it make you smile?
  • haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    Chech this out from Lolla '92

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK2JdUPK72A

hopefully it works
    hahah i spent most of that video wondering where the hell he was... "i can hear him but i cannot SEE him!"
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • I didn't even realize that it was eddie until seeing him in the background! just assumed it was matt singing the chorus.
    Finally, the great taste of worcester sauce, in a soft drink! "Mmmm. . . Steaky."
  • CitizenRickCitizenRick Posts: 1,079
    Awesome!

That was a great lollapalooza...I'm so glad I was able to attend.
    "Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse...of my innocense, got back my inner sence, baby got it...still got it"
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Sweet! Thanks for posting. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • God damn. I forgot how amazing these guys were live back in the day. Just incredible.
  • Kim Thayll is a Guitar God. I want to know what he's doin now.
  • dawngdawng Posts: 644
    Thanks for that - brings back great memories! Such a great show!
    Check out my Sudsy Chick Etsy Store for all natural homemade bath products!