Death

geniegenie Posts: 2,222
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
is not as scary as people think. think about it when you die you free from everything....

sadness & dissapointment & worry outweigh happiness for me to say i would like to live forever....not to mention being angry.

Ah, to be dead :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• genie wrote:
    is not as scary as people think. think about it when you die you free from everything....

sadness & dissapointment & worry outweigh happiness for me to say i would like to live forever....not to mention being angry.

Ah, to be dead :D

Oh dear! I hope you're feeling okay. I'm sure some people on here will have something funny to say that will make you smile.
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    Oh dear! I hope you're feeling okay. I'm sure some people on here will have something funny to say that will make you smile.

they do, plus i think i'm going to go out today cause it's my friends birthday, and i'm going to go out in a weekend too, so i'll be quite busy.

eh, it's my job..i'm quiting it, and it's the second job i quit. i don't know what job i'll be happy in, but i know for sure this job is not for me. Anything that could've gone wrong, did go wrong....

but i came to this conclusion i've written above, couple of years ago. and it will always stay with me.
  • genie wrote:
    they do, plus i think i'm going to go out today cause it's my friends birthday, and i'm going to go out in a weekend too, so i'll be quite busy.

eh, it's my job..i'm quiting it, and it's the second job i quit. i don't know what job i'll be happy in, but i know for sure this job is not for me. Anything that could've gone wrong, did go wrong....

but i came to this conclusion i've written above, couple of years ago. and it will always stay with me.

:(

My partners 37 and he's never found a job that he's enjoyed so you're not alone.

On the other hand, before I fell pregnant, I finally found a job that I enjoyed, so it can happen. It's a good thing to be happy in your job since you spend most of your time there. Good luck. :)
    bump ;) doing my bit
    to balance out this pit
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    genie wrote:

what if you go to hell? or even worse... Milton Keynes?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    I feel the same way a lot. People think of it as this big painful final thing. I think of it as a peaceful thing. If it weren't for having people who love me and I love I would gladly leave this world today.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Death is nature's way of telling you to slow down.
  • genie wrote:
    bump ;) doing my bit
    to balance out this pit
    Genie, I'm soooo sorry you're feeling like this :(

It will all change though... you'll find a job you love. Pearl Jam will play in your back garden... soooooooooo many wonderful things are gonna happen... I can see it :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,245
    nuffingman wrote:
    Death is nature's way of telling you to slow down.
    hahahahhahahahaha :D Truer words have never been written, eh?

I'm scared of death. I didn't think I was and then I was confronted with my mortality. I realized then I was scared of dying. It's the jump that's scary, once I'm dead I don't think it will really matter :D
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • dunkman wrote:

Milton Keynes isn't far from where I live so I'm going to come up there and kick your ass now!... sweetie pie. :D
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Milton Keynes isn't far from where I live
    So death will be a relief :)
    Milton Keynes isn't far from where I live so I'm going to come up there and kick your ass now!... sweetie pie. :D

at least you'll have to leave that area to kick my arse... so its worth the kicking of my butt i feel :p

they say that the only sure thing in life is death... surely another sure thing is that we all have blood. :confused:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    I realized then I was scared of dying.
    It's the dying bit.. the unknown.. it is going to be a slow and painful one, an instant one? Also, for those who believe in an afterlife.. where are they going? Heaven or hell? How are they going to be reincarnated, etc.

Death itself if nothing.
    dunkman wrote:

if don't believe in hell. as for Milton Keynes :D ( this made me laugh ) i've been there once, and it's "ok" place....erm....they've got this big roundabout
    in the town which looks a bit out of place
    redrock wrote:
    It's the dying bit.. the unknown.. it is going to be a slow and painful one, an instant one? Also, for those who believe in an afterlife.. where are they going? Heaven or hell? How are they going to be reincarnated, etc.

Death itself if nothing.

I know that life is called a bitch, but what is death then? :D

i want my death to be instant, one of the best ways to die is to be crushed by a wave...cause it sounds romantic

i hope i don't get to the old age.....*fingers crossed* so that something will happen to me before i grow old
  • CollinCollin Posts: 4,932
    The best way out is through.
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
    genie wrote:

i want my death to be instant, one of the best ways to die is to be crushed by a wave...cause it sounds romantic

i hope i don't get to the old age.....*fingers crossed* so that something will happen to me before i grow old

You can be crushed by a wave when you're old, in fact, it should be easier because you'll be weaker.
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
    Genie, I'm soooo sorry you're feeling like this :(

It will all change though... you'll find a job you love. Pearl Jam will play in your back garden... soooooooooo many wonderful things are gonna happen... I can see it :)

I think i'm confused about what i want. But i sure do know that i want Pearl Jam to play soon!!!
    Collin wrote:
    You can be crushed by a wave when you're old, in fact, it should be easier because you'll be weaker.

it wont have to even be a big wave... it could just be an ant stepping into a puddle... whooosh old granny on her plastic hips rolling around the ground dying.

thats how i want to go.. drowned by a tsunanti... oh that was a poor pun.

death by chocolate... thats a good one... Mars Bar into the temple really fucking hard.
    Collin wrote:

your advice is taken on board ;)
    dunkman wrote:
    it wont have to even be a big wave... it could just be an ant stepping into a puddle... whooosh old granny on her plastic hips rolling around the ground dying.

thats how i want to go.. drowned by a tsunanti... oh that was a poor pun.

death by chocolate... thats a good one... Mars Bar into the temple really fucking hard.

for a minute i thought you were talking about poisonous mars bar.......but then i read on and :eek:
    genie wrote:
    your advice is taken on board ;)

All you have to do is take long strolls by the sea. Watch out for the gulls, though, they'll eat anything.

edit: what's out?
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
    stat no.1124234 from http://www.dunkstats.com (its a real site!!!) is:-

100% of all people die... except Highlander.. cos he's actually just a made up character.
    Collin wrote:
    All you have to do is take long strolls by the sea. What's out for the gulls, though, they'll eat anything.

:eek: now being eaten by gulls is not my cup of tea.
  • genie wrote:

I don't think any kinda death is really romantic :o

Although I'd like to freeze to death in the antarctic... apparently you go numb and it doesn't hurt and you have lovely hallucinations :)

Anything but fire :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Ms. Haiku wrote:

I'm scared of death. I didn't think I was and then I was confronted with my mortality. I realized then I was scared of dying. It's the jump that's scary, once I'm dead I don't think it will really matter :D

Me too! I wasn't until I had a child.
    anyway i'm sorry to everyone for making such a thread, but it's either this or i call one of my friends and tell them how i think my life sucks. and i don't want to do that....i've done it before.....i don't want to such thing again.

it's best if they see me when i'm always happy.
    I don't think any kinda death is really romantic :o

Although I'd like to freeze to death in the antarctic... apparently you go numb and it doesn't hurt and you have lovely hallucinations :)

Anything but fire :o

really??!! i didn't know this.oh no Helen, why have you told me this!!

especially when i love hallucinations. ok, so i give myself like 40 more years and then i book a flight to antarctic. ;):D
  • genie wrote:
    anyway i'm sorry to everyone for making such a thread, but it's either this or i call one of my friends and tell them how i think my life sucks. and i don't want to do that....i've done it before.....i don't want to such thing again.

it's best if they see me when i'm always happy.
    why? :o don't be silly, if you're feeling like this it's good to talk about it. If you found out one of your friends committed suicide or something cos they didn't want to bother ya... how would you feel? :eek:

This is a good place to talk about it though.

Things WILL get better though... and when they do you'll wonder what all the fuss was about :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    i cant understand why anyone would want to die? :confused:

life's awesome.

my wife is giving me sex tonight.

see!
This discussion has been closed.