Options

Top chef holiday show

western pearlwestern pearl Posts: 632
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Tof chef freaks!! Have you all seen that there'll be a top chef holiday show on tomorrow night? Looks like it's Betty, Stephen, Tre, Marcell (looking a littly scary amish w/ that beard), CJ, the mohawk chick, the football chick and tiffani. Sorry champ...no hung.
"Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I love top chef! I'm excited for this. And glad hung isn't gonna be on it ;)
  • Options
    I love top chef! I'm excited for this. And glad hung isn't gonna be on it ;)

Haha. Me too Gray. Although it would have been funny to see the love fest between him & Marcel and the probable cat fight between them and Stephen.
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

• Options
    And why the hell is the mohawk girl and betty back on here. They are going to get cooked under the table. I'm pulling for tre in this one.

"She fell funny"

• Options
    Haha. Me too Gray. Although it would have been funny to see the love fest between him & Marcel and the probable cat fight between them and Stephen.

True true, that could have been a little bit if holiday spice.
  • Options
    And why the hell is the mohawk girl and betty back on here. They are going to get cooked under the table. I'm pulling for tre in this one.

I wish Sam was there. He's my eye candy. Yeah seems like they had to scrape a little for this show? What's up with hung anyways too good to do a follow up. Don't bite the hand that feeds you hung!
  • Options
    I wish Sam was there. He's my eye candy. Yeah seems like they had to scrape a little for this show? What's up with hung anyways too good to do a follow up. Don't bite the hand that feeds you hung!

Yeah i'm thinking the idea of a holiday show didn't generate a whole lot excitement among past contestants. Stephan sure is a whore for the show though. Appearances in season 2, a few reunion shows. It seems like he's the one that keeps popping up the most.

"She fell funny"

• Options
    Yeah i'm thinking the idea of a holiday show didn't generate a whole lot excitement among past contestants. Stephan sure is a whore for the show though. Appearances in season 2, a few reunion shows. It seems like he's the one that keeps popping up the most.
    He's the top chef whore! He can't get enough. He's like a college kid that graduates but still goes to the basement parties and skeeves on the girls. You know the guy who people are like, dude when is stephan gonna get on with things.
  • Options
    AllIAmAllIAm Posts: 1,309
    im reaaaaally hoping i get to see it.. my brother is getting married this weekend so we have to drive down to jersey on thursday night...

but seriously... Sam not there????? whaaat

ps- i miss this show and this thread
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    Nice to see that people are still bitter about my boy Hung's dominance. Did anyone really think that the gay rooster would win the finally? Come on, the entire season was a joke. Hung ran circles (literally) around those amateur line cooks...
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    im reaaaaally hoping i get to see it.. my brother is getting married this weekend so we have to drive down to jersey on thursday night...

but seriously... Sam on TV again.. count me in!

Is sam in it? I didn't see him in the little tv trailer on bravo.

I do miss the thread though. Hell, i miss being in the pit as much as i was. Season 4 needs to get here soon :D

"She fell funny"

• Options
    AllIAm wrote:

but seriously... Sam not there????? whaaat

Don't worry, Bravo will air it about 2,250 times between now and Christmas....congrats to your bro..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:
    Nice to see that people are still bitter about my boy Hung's dominance. Did anyone really think that the gay rooster would win the finally? Come on, the entire season was a joke. Hung ran circles (literally) around those amateur line cooks...

Why did i invite you in again? haha. Of course dale wasn't going to beat hung, the best chef had already been eliminated. One bad week is all it took :D

"She fell funny"

• Options
    Why did i invite you in again? haha. Of course dale wasn't going to beat hung, the best chef had already been eliminated. One bad week is all it took :D

I hope you're not referring to that bald sweaty bastard, because it's more like he had one good day....and I bet he cooked pork on that one glorious fucking day too :)..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    AllIAmAllIAm Posts: 1,309
    The Champ wrote:
    Don't worry, Bravo will air it about 2,250 times between now and Christmas....congrats to your bro..

ahh the magic of bravo.. ive already watched the last episode of Project Runway 6 times...

and thank you .. i will pass it along to him... its gonna be gooood times in ditry jerz

and westernpearl i spoke too soon.. i saw you guys discussing that sam might not be on and i triiiiiiied to change my reply before anyone saw it.. you are just too quick! but if sam isnt there i will literally beat my hands and feet on the ground in a fit of rage
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    The Champ wrote:
    lol...amateur line cooks...

So psyched my boy Stephen will be on! :)

How were those crabcakes??? Or did you lose lots of money? ;)
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    lol...amateur line cooks...

So psyched my boy Stephen will be on! :)

How were those crabcakes??? Or did you lose lots of money? ;)

What's up Trix, I only lost 20 bucks. As for the crab cakes, they came out fucking great!! I decided not to be a lazy ass and prepared the recipe correctly. For freshly grated bread crumbs, I used slightly dry (out on counter for a few hours) white bread and first finely cut them up with a bread knife, then chopped the living shit out of them with my Chef knife to reach the appropriate consistency...Great recipe!!

Oh and I hope Stephen fucking kills..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:
    What's up Trix, I only lost 20 bucks. As for the crab cakes, they came out fucking great!! I decided not to be a lazy ass and prepared the recipe correctly. For freshly grated bread crumbs, I used slightly dry (out on counter for a few hours) white bread and first finely cut them up with a bread knife, then chopped the living shit out of them with my Chef knife to reach the appropriate consistency...Great recipe!!

Oh and I hope Stephen fucking kills..
    Oh I am so happy! That is a kick a$$ recipe!

Stephen will totally kill...and he will not break a sweat or wrinkle his shirt.
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    So Bravo played the holiday episode last night as a sneak preview. Won't spoil anything, but will say I was surprised a couple of times last night. In not so surprising news, Padma still wants to bang CJ and has trouble hiding it. :D
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    So Bravo played the holiday episode last night as a sneak preview. Won't spoil anything, but will say I was surprised a couple of times last night. In not so surprising news, Padma still wants to bang CJ and has trouble hiding it. :D
    I know! Champ's favorite one balled fucker. lol
    I can't wait to see it.
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I know! Champ's favorite one balled fucker. lol
    I can't wait to see it.

It's enjoyable. (The show, not the one balled fucker) Glad it was an hour and a half. Not happy with the results, but such is life!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"