Freakin Love "Gangs of New York"!

2»

Comments

• TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    mookie9999 wrote:
    No no. Well aware of what it is, but just was remembering the story of TC ordering something from another planet when with NYPJ1
    Oh boy, someday this story is going to be of historic proportions. lol
    I was talking about capicola, not ordering it. I had the Italian beef sandwich, remember?
    I cannot imagine what J would have done if I asked for that in front of him. :o
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I was talking about capicola, not ordering it. I had the Italian beef sandwich, remember?

hehe italian beef sandwich

i had tater tots

ive never been refered to as italian beef sandwich ;)
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    TrixieCat wrote:

By Lollapalooza next year the story will be that you swam in a vat of gobblygook while NYPJ1 laughed his ass of and threw tater tots at you.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
    mookie9999 wrote:
    By Lollapalooza next year the story will be that you swam in a vat of gobblygook while NYPJ1 laughed his ass of and threw tater tots at you.
    ew...lol
    Read much of The Lorax lately???
    Or was that muckety muck?

No, it will be I threw him into the vat while eating tater tots.
  • What to make for dinner tonight............
    Oh i know.......Gabbagool!
    Yea thats the ticket!
    LMAO:)
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    TrixieCat wrote:
    ew...lol

I usually don't have to google things on here, but now I know what "The Lorax" is. Thanks for the educational portion of my day Trix!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
    mookie9999 wrote:
    I usually don't have to google things on here, but now I know what "The Lorax" is. Thanks for the educational portion of my day Trix!
    Aw..you didn't know the Lorax???
    He is the most awesome book character ever. If you google some more, you can find the Lorax on youtube. :)
    Dr Seuss was the coolest environmentalist EVER. :) And he tries to teach children to be environmentally friendly,as well.
    :)
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    TrixieCat wrote:
    ew...lol

BRING IT :)
  • on the seventh day God rested,
    At that time he sat and squated down,
    and what came out was ireland.
    "Bill the Butcher"

No offence Irsh people. LOL
    Shit, where is Helen?
    :D just seeing this now... yeh, I would believe that we were the product of an entire day of God resting :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    saw Gangs of New York a few years ago and was bored into a stiff back. Just sooo fuckin long & the screen was cluttered with falsehoods. DiCappuchino don't really seem like a fist fighter does he? Not the first time he's attempted an irishman in character either, would be more adept as a teutonic rent-boy I reckon.

The other night I viewed 'The Wind that Shakes the Barley', little disappointed with it. Did it portray the poverty of ireland at the time? It did not. Many commoners had nothing, those with shoes were well-off, yet no concessions were made as to the main characters relative prosperity. Again, the house that the black&tans burnt down, most irish would of dreamed of such a holding with two floors. The torture scene was a lil gruesome but the reality woulda been far worse from what I've been told.
  • Just wanted to show Gangs.. a little love! Martin Scorsese fuckin rocks! He basically has resurrected DiCaprio's career with Gangs, Aviator and Departed.