The AET Film Script thread

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Right, everyone, I'm bored so we are going to write a film script, 1 UTTERANCE FROM 1 CHARACTER PER PERSON. Obviously I don't just want six people on the thread, so anyone can be any of these six characters when they add a line.

There are six characters: a mother, a father, a baby, an older brother and his twin sister, and their pet (talking) gold fish.

Your line/series of lines must logically follow on from the next.

I'll start.

Baby (crying like a little mofo): WAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAHHHH *sniff*
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• father: honey, shut that piece of s*** up!
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • brother: I'll do it! (puts on yield)
    drowning, drinking the light
    god's eyes are closed, just like yours
  • chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    (mothers lights a cigarette)
  • mother: son, what is that shit you're always putting on the cd player?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,963
    (bear - the talking fish) - is anyone going to feed me?
    I love to turn you on
  • brother: guess what mom... the doc cut the cord, so you're gonna have to drop the leash
  • Bear the talking fish: Why did I ever let such a family of retards take me home in a plastic bag?

• sister: mommy im confused! something strange is happening... like, down there!
  • father: hey u little fish theres a toilet with ur name written all over it

• Baby: wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh waaaaaaaaaahhhh wwaaaaahhhhh *sniff*

• father: come look at your daughter, her vaginas bleedin

• mother: It's ok sweety, momma's comin! It's normal, I promise. Now stop crying like a hoebag and we'll sort it out.

• father: ok guys, everyone shut up for a second. we have a customer on his way who definitely does not f*** around. i know that as a family we've sold drugs to some of the most low down crack whores and high up gangsters in this town, but for this one we're going to have to be ready for anything...
  • the doorbell rings - father looks through the window and thinks OH MY GOD! It's my mistress!!!! WTF do I have to do now.........
  • (father opens the door)

Father: hello, can I help you madam?

• mother: (pulls out a glock) this can't be the big badass you're talking about
  • father starts talking shit
  • Fish: 'And still no one has fed me!'
  • father starts talking shit

Father: Honey, this is..... uh..... no, it isn't...... not exactly.... I mean... Oh fuck.... but she is here to buy drugs, aren't you madam? (winks at his mistress)

• Sister: My vagina is still bleeding here!!!!

• father says: Shut the fuck up you all! I'm busy!
  • Fish: 'What kind of disfunctional family is this? I'm STARVING here!'
  • (Bear the fish folds his arms)

Fish: I'm missin' meals here, and no one even cares. No one hears the cries of the hungry!

• father: I said: SHUT THE FUCK UP!
  • father:Fish, go asking your mom, can't you see I'm busy?
  • memememe Posts: 4,693
    I bet Kat's going to have nightmares about this.
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • meme wrote:
    I bet Kat's going to have nightmares about this.

No, this is the first movie with a script from PJ fans :D
  • Father (to his mistress/the drug customer): Now, what was it we can do for you? Honestly, family. You can't take 'em anywhere. We only moved into the neighborhood a week ago and already they're ruining its reputation.

• Fish: mommy I'm starving!!!
  • (Brother runs to feed the fish, but not before turning up Yield)