What shoud I do in the dam?

2»

Comments

• dunkman wrote:
    are you a fucking arsonist these days. :)

i've had harsher burns from from an ant carrying a small match

You should try the ants who carry large matches. Those fuckers will burn your arm off, but not before they've tried lunging for your knob.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Binaural wrote:
    Problem with starting your day like that is I just don't see the AM lineup being their 'A Squad' :p

Yeah but thing is those speedballs will leave you pumping euro after euro into the slot in the nudy booth cause its left unable to rise to the occassion and if youre that messed up chances are you won't be able to tell whether 'she's' just got a wierd throat infection or an adams apple ;)

you've just described my perfect night out :D

i just think sitting in a cafe having a joint just cos its legal is like doing it for the sake of doing it...

now watching a Namibian stripper shove a cod up her muff isnt an every day occurence..

stag do's have a series of laws attached

1. watch strippers
    2. get pissed
    3. do something to the stag

i cant see anywhere it says "have a nice wee cup of Kenco to start the day, and while your at it have a nice bowl of Alpen, to soak up the 1 half shandy you're having later... p.s. remember and bring slippers"

and i got called old? :rolleyes:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    dunkman wrote:

i just think sitting in a cafe having a joint just cos its legal is like doing it for the sake of doing it...

now watching a Namibian stripper shove a cod up her muff isnt an every day occurence..

stag do's have a series of laws attached

1. watch strippers
    2. get pissed
    3. do something to the stag

i cant see anywhere it says "have a nice wee cup of Kenco to start the day, and while your at it have a nice bowl of Alpen, to soak up the 1 half shandy you're having later... p.s. remember and bring slippers"

and i got called old? :rolleyes:
    Dunk, Tijuana sounds like your slice of heaven :D
    I didn't do just cause its legal, I did it in the coffee shop simply because I did have to be in a locked room hiding from the police to do it, its just as sociable as drinking.
    You forgot the most important law: What happens on tour stays on tour. Once thats in force, the three you mentioned take on a more twisted meaning :D
    Plus I'm not sure I could handle goin a a Scottish stag do, last year I read about the guy in Glasgow getting tied naked to a lampost where he was left then found raped, drinking I can handle, bud sodomy? You can keep that one.....
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
  • dunkman wrote:
    do something to the stag

Binaural wrote:
    sodomy? You can keep that one.....

That's what he does to the stag.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • dunkman wrote:

its' amazing what silly stuff you do for the novelty cos it's legal. Chain smoke in pubs in countries with no smoking ban... drink a load of cans on the street in Copenhagen cos street drinking is legal :) it's so much more fun to do something that's normally illegal but is legal.

Al :o be careful... anyone wants to tie you up, don't let them :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Binaural wrote:
    You forgot the most important law: What happens on tour stays on tour. Once thats in force, the three you mentioned take on a more twisted meaning :D
    Plus I'm not sure I could handle goin a a Scottish stag do, last year I read about the guy in Glasgow getting tied naked to a lampost where he was left then found raped, drinking I can handle, bud sodomy? You can keep that one.....

yep that is the unspoken law :D

Glasgow is full of uncouths and fuckheads though... in Edinburgh they would have given the guy a foot massage and a lobster cooked to perfection.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    its' amazing what silly stuff you do for the novelty cos it's legal. Chain smoke in pubs in countries with no smoking ban... drink a load of cans on the street in Copenhagen cos street drinking is legal :) it's so much more fun to do something that's normally illegal but is legal.

:o HELP :o
    I need a coffee!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340

I still smoke outside when I'm in non-smoking ban countries... force of habit and it gives me some "fresh" air from all the "smokey" air indoors!

And Al.. if someone wants to tie you up, just make sure her boobies are real first :p
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Jennytree wrote:
    I still smoke outside when I'm in non-smoking ban countries... force of habit and it gives me some "fresh" air from all the "smokey" air indoors!

And Al.. if someone wants to tie you up, just make sure her boobies are real first :p

.....and she doesn't have an adams apple ;)

Thanks for the advice :D
    I need a coffee!
  • LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    check out who's playing at Paradiso,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradiso_%28Amsterdam%29
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Smoke your head off.
    Get pissed

and if you want, visit these

Rijksmuseum
    Van Gogh Museum
    Anne Frank House
    Sexmuseum
    Cannabis, Hemp and Hash Museum (next door to the above)
    Dutch Resistance Museum
    Our Lord in the Attic http://www.amsterdam.com/index.php?PageID=2

Have fun
  • LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    dunkman wrote:
    yep that is the unspoken law :D

Glasgow is full of uncouths and fuckheads though... in Edinburgh they would have given the guy a foot massage and a lobster cooked to perfection.
    Having the decency to give the guy a reach around is the mark of a gentleman.
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
This discussion has been closed.