Options

Anyone roll their own cigarettes?

pearlzepfanpearlzepfan Posts: 456
edited December 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
I started and found that I really enjoy it. Anyone else roll their own (and I'm not talking pot)?
"I'm a thief, and I dig it"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    i do.
    and it is enjoyable.

we are the few
    the proud
    the filter-less twisters of a spun cigarette.

smoke em if ya got em.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Some of my friends do, and I can enjoy smoking em if I have a filter-tip. Can't get off the tailor-mades though.

Edit: Hi, my name is Harmless and I've just realised I'm signed on as Urbanhippie :D
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    Some of my friends do, and I can enjoy smoking em if I have a filter-tip. Can't get off the tailor-mades though.

Edit: Hi, my name is Harmless and I've just realised I'm signed on as Urbanhippie :D

There we go. All better now.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options

you two are quite silly :D

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    i do
    me and my top roller,...
    oh yeah and i dont smoke tobacco.

:)
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    Are you two roommates?
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    you two are quite silly :D

It really was just me. I'm currently at her house on her laptop... er, no, computer.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    aNiMaL wrote:
    Are you two roommates?

Living together soon, but na, we're going out :)

• Options
    I started and found that I really enjoy it. Anyone else roll their own (and I'm not talking pot)?

Aw that's too bad. ;)
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    i do
    me and my top roller,...
    oh yeah and i dont smoke tobacco.

:)

that is cheating ;)

i know a dude who you can spin a joint on a tape case
    in the back seat of an overly crowded car
    in the dark
    with one hand

true story.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    My uncle used to. Sadly he died of lung cancer :(
    True story. Learn from it peeps.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    chadwick wrote:
    that is cheating ;)

i know a dude who you can spin a joint on a tape case
    in the back seat of an overly crowded car
    in the dark
    with one hand

true story.

Along with 1 handed twisting,...one of my cohorts here in NY can spin a joint in both directions ( both towards himself or away from himself ) , and as well can foil with papers and twigs and whatnot in any high wind situation right here along the oceanfront.

i have neuropathy in both my hands / fingers, so its best to use the device in order not to waste the valued contents of the cigarettes ( joints ) .
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    SnakeSnake Posts: 2,605
    Iv thought about rolling my own. I smoke american spirits and they sell tobacco in a can with papers, so I might do that, its probably more efficient price wise...
    Pirates had democracy too.

"Its a secret to everybody."
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Along with 1 handed twisting,...one of my cohorts here in NY can spin a joint in both directions ( both towards himself or away from himself ) , and as well can foil with papers and twigs and whatnot in any high wind situation right here along the oceanfront.

i have neuropathy in both my hands / fingers, so its best to use the device in order not to waste the valued contents of the cigarettes ( joints ) .

that's one damn amazing constituent you have my friend.

could i entice you with a freshly spun green cigarette from the emerald mountain-tops of rainy western washington?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    I used to roll my own,and everyone elses.I liked doing it.

My brother rolls his own,he taught me how to roll.

I stopped smokin 15 years ago,but I gotta admit I still like the look of someone rollin their own,its silly I know,but I still think it looks kinda cool and a wee bit sensual ;D ,especially when the person rollin is so used to doing it its done absentmindedly while not missing a beat of a conversation.

I wouldnt advocate smoking at all but I think having been a smoker there is still something that draws interest for me.
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    stargirl69 wrote:

I stopped smokin 15 years ago,but I gotta admit I still like the look of someone rollin their own,its silly I know,but I still think it looks kinda cool and a wee bit sensual ;D ,especially when the person rollin is so used to doing it its done absentmindedly while not missing a beat of a conversation.

I wouldnt advocate smoking at all but I think having been a smoker there is still something that draws interest for me.

i couldn't have said it better myself.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    stargirl69 wrote:

Me too.
    Hold On
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Corso wrote:
    When I do smoke I use Bali Shag Light w/ liquorice papers and roll it with my own two hands no rolling machine. The ritual and pleasure aspect is far greater vs. regular ciggarette which I still enjoy from time to time. Ah what a dirty habit.

Whoa that visualisation is HOT ;D I loved liquorice papers
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    Corso wrote:
    When I do smoke I use Bali Shag Light w/ liquorice papers and roll it with my own two hands no rolling machine. The ritual and pleasure aspect is far greater vs. regular ciggarette which I still enjoy from time to time. Ah what a dirty habit.

I like the idea of the 'Bali shag light' but I don't think we mean the same thing... :o

• Options
    I hate it. It stains your fingers if you smoke too much and it's disgusting. I also had to always do roll ups for my boyfriend and it was such a chore.
  • Options
    I hate it. It stains your fingers if you smoke too much and it's disgusting. I also had to always do roll ups for my boyfriend and it was such a chore.
    AAAAH!!!
    MCKB!!!! how are you!!!! sweetie!!!

*thread integrity* I rolled cigs for show, not so much because I liked to smoke them...tho of course I smoked them...it made me feel so cool to roll them...

I am such a tool.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    AAAAH!!!
    MCKB!!!! how are you!!!! sweetie!!!

*thread integrity* I rolled cigs for show, not so much because I liked to smoke them...tho of course I smoked them...it made me feel so cool to roll them...

I am such a tool.

Hey!!! I'll get back to you later because it's late here but great to see you online!!!!!

Carry on...
  • Options
    seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,213
    i have the coolest pack of rolling papers. theyre job doublewides, but its from a black crowes concert in '05. i never use themtho because i only have 2 packs. although ive found jobs to work really well.

not the best pic though...
    http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/1125/papersds6.jpg
    they call them fingers, but i never see them fing. oh, there they go
  • Options
    seanw1010 wrote:
    i have the coolest pack of rolling papers. theyre job doublewides, but its from a black crowes concert in '05. i never use themtho because i only have 2 packs. although ive found jobs to work really well.

they've got bob marley ones like that for sale in Jamaica, I pick up several packs when I go.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    they've got bob marley ones like that for sale in Jamaica, I pick up several packs when I go.
    yea ive seen some with bob marley & peter tosh and such, but most of them have very low quality papers. i bet the ones in jamaica are better though. so far these are the only ones ive found with real brand name papers.
  • Options
    seanw1010 wrote:
    yea ive seen some with bob marley & peter tosh and such, but most of them have very low quality papers. i bet the ones in jamaica are better though. so far these are the only ones ive found with real brand name papers.

I'm going back in April. I've been out for a while now, so I'm gonna load up.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    seanw1010 wrote:

try Ebay
  • Options
    try Ebay
    haha thats where i got one of them
  • Options
    seanw1010 wrote:
    haha thats where i got one of them

Or try a local headshop in your area.
  • Options
    Or try a local headshop in your area.
    theres no headshops in jersey really. i can find jobs online and are pretty cheap if you buy by the box, but have never been able to find the ones with the crowes logo, it looks so cool.