Thank you, Canada Post

small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
I am seriously wondering who they exactly hire to work at Canada Post :confused:

I would like to personally thank the feckin' yahoo who delivered my parcel today and left it on my GD door step!! WTF?? :mad: And the tape was partially ripped off. I don't think I have lost anything but seriously. I live on fairly main street in this suburb and they just put my box down and left it. All my winter gear and dvds and such.

It is insured but some stuff couldn't be replaced. I know I am lucky not to have lost anything but still. ack

*rant over*
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    I order stuff online all the time, books, DVDs, toys, etc...

They alwasy leave it infront of my apt door. I live in the slums man, lucky no one has ever taken my shit, but they will eventually.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Ahnimus wrote:
    I order stuff online all the time, books, DVDs, toys, etc...

They alwasy leave it infront of my apt door. I live in the slums man, lucky no one has ever taken my shit, but they will eventually.

They should not do IT though. Seriously... plus mine was insured. I have go totally through it to make sure nothing is gone.