DirectTv customers

Fighting HellfishFighting Hellfish Posts: 3,166
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
I just got off the phone with them and they're in a giving mood. They're sending me a new DVR, I just have to pay the shipping ($20) and they're sending out a guy to install it. They also gave me 3 free months of HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, and Stars
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I just got off the phone with them and they're in a giving mood. They're sending me a new DVR, I just have to pay the shipping ($20) and they're sending out a guy to install it. They also gave me 3 free months of HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, and Stars

Good deal IMO.
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    are you a new customer or do you now owe sexual favors to the guy that will be coming out to install it?

oh I see that they also gave you three free months of HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, and Starz...yep, it looks like you're definitely the installer's newest ho
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • been a customer for 2 years. Just called up and told them I was thinking about getting a 2 dvr, what could they do? That's what they offered.
  • adam42381adam42381 Kernersville, NC Posts: 2,474
    Not to burst your bubble but this is their standard package for everybody right now. You have the option of a free DVR or free HD box with 3 months free of HBO, Cinemax, Showtime and Starz. They are also offering free shipping and installation and a $50 Visa gift card if you sign up for auto pay. I'd call them back and see if they can do better than what they offered you.

https://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/wizard/buildYourSystem1.jsp
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.