Ed solo...blown lyrics?

KingmidgetKingmidget Posts: 628
edited February 2008 in The Porch
So which song off ITW will equate to "Off He Goes" or "Wishlist" for total lyric mayhem?? hehe

A little easier to gloss over with the band blarin behind him...pretty intense lyrics on the album too..

Although he should pull off the Wolf... ;)

Maybe if he just stays off the vino....

Gotta love him :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jessejesse Posts: 170
    society?
  • "i always thought that song was too long anyways" (or something to that effect)

ed vedder after "off he goes" gorge 05
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • SCRIBLING C-MENTSCRIBLING C-MENT Springfield, IL Posts: 248
    I agree...
  • I bet he practices more for this tour. At least when he's with the band and fucks up there's 5 other guys up there with him. Now it's just him, his music and lyrics. Plus he doesn't have to remember 35 songs. I'm sure he'll fuck some up, but probably not as much as one might think.
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
  • I bet he practices more for this tour. At least when he's with the band and fucks up there's 5 other guys up there with him. Now it's just him, his music and lyrics. Plus he doesn't have to remember 35 songs. I'm sure he'll fuck some up, but probably not as much as one might think.

Agreed...hes practicin his ars off! :)
  • I think it's funny when he screws up on the old stuff like Evenflow and Corduroy. Maybe he does it on purpose to remind us that he's only human and we shouldn't idolize him...!