Kentucky Wildcats

bryn_cmbsbryn_cmbs Posts: 407
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Just beat #1 LSU, baby! Yes!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• yes, they did. was a great game. that could mean O-H-I-O STATE should move to no. 2 now. maybe cal will lose tonight. that would be something.
    music. love. life.

the stickman's ghost: www.myspace.com/yield1914
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,762
    C-a-t-s

Cats, Cats, Cats!!!
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

C

A

T

S

CATS CATS CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW BOUT THEM WILDCATS????????????????????????

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bryn_cmbsbryn_cmbs Posts: 407
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

C

A

T

S

CATS CATS CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW BOUT THEM WILDCATS????????????????????????

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm out of my mind excited right now.
  • mxaaronmxaaron Posts: 92
    I think the ESPN guy said it is the first time since 1963 UK has beat a #1 team. Wow, what a game. Wish I still had season tickets...
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    Great win, Cats. I'm a UL fan, but that was a great win!

South Florida #1. Far more impressive resume on wins than Ohio State. USF beat WVU and Auburn....OSU can't say that.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • OSU has 5 tough games coming up in a row with a night game at penn st. remember the last time we played a night game at penn st.? could be a little scary but, hopefully we can get it done this time. 5 tough games so anything can happen... if we do and hopefully we do get to the national championship game this year, i just hope we don't get embarassed like last year. that was pitiful.
    music. love. life.

the stickman's ghost: www.myspace.com/yield1914
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    My mom and dad were at that game along with my sister and nephew,they said it was AWESOME!! My Parent's were up there visiting my sister who lives there with her husband Greg. They live in Winchester. I wish I could have gone!! :(
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • DeniDeni Posts: 233
    My mother and I watched the game on TV and when it was over my mother (who HATES football with a pasion) turned to me and said,

"Denise, do you realize that we just witnessed history!"

I don't even understand the game or follow football at all, and even I knew that it was something special to behold! I'm glad I watched it! :D
    "Ideas are bulletproof." --V

Peace and Love
    Deni
    :)
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    OSU has 5 tough games coming up in a row with a night game at penn st. remember the last time we played a night game at penn st.? could be a little scary but, hopefully we can get it done this time. 5 tough games so anything can happen... if we do and hopefully we do get to the national championship game this year, i just hope we don't get embarassed like last year. that was pitiful.

i think you'd be hard pressed to call michigan state a tough game. even wisconsin... they tend to play osu tough but they certainly didn't look so hot against penn saturday. i'd say osu has only 2 real scary games... michigan and penn state. however, i think that should be enough. michigan had a rough start but is a good team. penn state is solid too. the big ten isn't great this year, but it's not the cake walk people act like it is.

i was at my brother's wedding reception during the kentucky-lsu game. word started swirling. i headed to the hotel's weight room to join 3 of my cousins and friends. by the game's end we must have had 20 guys from the reception in there going nuts ;) then i snuck back to the head table :)
  • Coming from a Louisville fan here.......Way to Go Wildcats...you earned a lot of respect from everyone last saturday....I hope to see Kentucky and South Florida in the Title Game....that would be a huge Fuck you to the BCS, and the powerhouse schools.
    "It's all happening"
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    I hope to see Kentucky and South Florida in the Title Game....

How things have changed in the last month. :(
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • fanch75 wrote:
    How things have changed in the last month. :(

yes they have. At this point I hope WV wins it all.
  • My Gardner got caught in a spider Webb the other day! :)