Not as bored as I was...but still looking for something amusing

failedpersephonefailedpersephone Posts: 3,424
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Okay -

so I went to lunch and apparently something happened to the last thread (I am not asking what happened - nor do I want a play by play, suffice it to say that the underpants gnomes have stolen the cheese again)

so post something funny/silly

something amusing to ease this horrible work day!!

hmmn, maybe we should keep it clean(ish) since the underpants gnomes are zapping with a vengeance!

;)
IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    stop posting youtube shit fucktooths... make your own funny shit up :):p
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • dunkman wrote:

"fucktooths" !!

thank you...for making me snort orange juice out of my nostrils.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    dunkman wrote:
    start posting youtube shit fucktooths... making your own funny shit up just isn't working :):p

Alright then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU7XsoQXSW8
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    dunkman wrote:
    Sorry man, I'll work on something...until then here's one of my personal faves....what's the worst job you ever had..?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRERndDP-Jc

ha,ha...lobsterisimus bumberkissimus.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
    "fucktooths" !!

thank you...for making me snort orange juice out of my nostrils.

its the plural of 'fuckteeth'.... which is number 3 made up swear word of all time.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:

We can't ALL be as funny as you!
    We can't ALL be as funny as you!

do i get a royalty fee for all my signature quotes ;)

if so you owe me 18p.
  • dunkman wrote:
    its the plural of 'fuckteeth'.... which is number 3 made up swear word of all time.

I have been saying "fuckwhistle" alot...and "cocklips" as in "get the fuck away from my garden you fucking cocklip son of a bitch!"
    Today's word of the day on websters.com is hirsute. When you do an image search on google you get an amazing pic:

http://www.dantedifranco.com/BeardedWoman5.jpg
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=lKKur8C4WVg

My favorite performance by Carlo Rota. Mind you, I've never seen Little Mosque on the Prairie or any of his other perfomances.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
    I have been saying "fuckwhistle" alot...and "cocklips" as in "get the fuck away from my garden you fucking cocklip son of a bitch!"

i like cocklips a lot... can i use it?

fuckteeth, cocklips.. spunkgums.. we should get together, do dirty stuff and write a really fucking short book on filthy swear words?

then do more dirty stuff
  • Here's something for you to muse...

If 7-11 stores are open twenty four hours a day, then why do they have locks on the doors?

Or why do they call them apartments when they're so close together?
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• dunkman wrote:
    do i get a royalty fee for all my signature quotes ;)

if so you owe me 18p.

Well, the one I've got now was ME being funny. Not you! ;)
    dunkman wrote:

Just be careful using it in the mens room.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• dunkman wrote:

fuckteeth, cocklips.. spunkgums.. we should get together, do dirty stuff and write a really fucking short book on filthy swear words?

then do more dirty stuff

only if we can take some breaks to do some more dirty stuff.

"c*ntstick" ;)
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Just be careful using it in the mens room.

yeah.. thanks for the 'past experience sob story'.. all advice is good advice.

one day you'll overcome the shame... i shouldn't have used the word 'come' there should I? :p

• That was REALLY funny! I love your sense of humour! The more swearing the better!

P.S. It made me think of the Royle Family. Before it got REALLY silly.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    That was REALLY funny! I love your sense of humour! The more swearing the better!

P.S. It made me think of the Royle Family. Before it got REALLY silly.

There ya go then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRERndDP-Jc

:D
    dunkman wrote:
    yeah.. thanks for the 'past experience sob story'.. all advice is good advice.

one day you'll overcome the shame... i shouldn't have used the word 'come' there should I? :p

No problem. By the way, does your name refer to when you are doing the pushing down of a guy's head, or when you are being pushed. Is it "Oh shit here comes the dunkman" or "Yes, Here comes the dunkman!!"?
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

mookie9999 wrote:
    No problem. By the way, does your name refer to when you are doing the pushing down of a guy's head, or when you are being pushed. Is it "Oh shit here comes the dunkman" or "Yes, Here comes the dunkman!!"?

it genuinely comes from the time when i used to shove geekatrons heads down toilets at school... i was a hygenic basketball fan...

does your username come from a simple lack of imagination? ;)

• :D

Thanks! A bit before your time though? You must have been a young kid then.

Very funny anyway! The 'You F***ing C***' one is still my favourite so far.
    dunkman wrote:

does your username come from a simple lack of imagination? ;)

Actually I was just going to call myself Mookie after the Do the Right Thing character, but before I him submit I stood up to swat a fly and my balls rested on the "9" key. Didn't notice until it was too late.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

mookie9999 wrote:
    Actually I was just going to call myself Mookie after the Do the Right Thing character, but before I him submit I stood up to swat a fly and my balls rested on the "9" key. Didn't notice until it was too late.

see thats funny.. none of this youtube crap :D
  • that was funny Mooks (remember I am calling you that because it is totally awesome to do so)

and...it also gave me the mental image of a ballsac hitting the number 9 repeatedly.

:D