Options

December Weight GAIN Challenge

The DayThe Day Posts: 21
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Lets get serious here. Who wants to worry about dropping pounds during the holidays??

It's that time of the year to eat, drink, and be merry!

12/1
12/8
12/15
12/22
12/29

Good luck to all and remember you're not just living your life, but also expanding your need for new clothes!

*thanks to mookie999 for the inspiration*
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    The Day wrote:
    Lets get serious here. Who wants to worry about dropping pounds during the holidays??

It's that time of the year to eat, drink, and be merry!

12/1
    12/8
    12/15
    12/22
    12/29

Good luck to all and remember you're not just living your life, but also expanding your need for new clothes!

*thanks to mookie999 for the inspiration*

You're welcome! Good luck to all! Hope you bust a zipper or two before the new year!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    You're welcome! Good luck to all! Hope you bust a zipper or two before the new year!

My plan is to be able to gorge so much at some point that I take a dump the size of a 3 month old german shepard.

It's all about having goals!!
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    i knew someone whos dadd gave him a 7X TSHIRT!!! :eek: the guy looked at his dadd and was like um........dadd i wear a LARGE. His dadd said oh no dont worry, you can always grow into it! :eek:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    The Day wrote:
    My plan is to be able to gorge so much at some point that I take a dump the size of a 3 month old german shepard.

It's all about having goals!!

why not a FULL GROWN shepard???
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!