Options

TOP 10 Reasons Eagles will beat the Pats

pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,192
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
I don't actually think we have a prayer but lets have some fun with it.

10) - McNabb is due
9) - Matt Cassel tires of sitting behind pretty boys, smashes Brady's face
8) - Dane Cook is from Boston, God punishes whole city realizing this unfunny no talent hack has become popular enough even to play Madison Square Garden
7) - Reverse Sports Illustrated Jink - Bill Simmons finally writes an article about something other than Boston - city is jinxed
6) - Gisele undercooks Tom's turkey, he gets food poisoning and can't play
5) - Randy Moss wakes up, realizes he's still an asshole and does something disruptive
4) - Indian witch doctors still pissed about Pilgrims landing on Plymouth Rock put curse on whole city for Thanksgiving week
3) - Rodney Harrison accidently puts his steroids into the team food at the practice site, whole team suspended for 4 games - Pats lose this week but still go 3-1
2) - Belli-cheats wife tires of him looking so crappy on the sidelines, throws out hoodie, buys him new uppity clothes, Bill get's pissed and screws up gameplan
1) - Karma: cheaters always get their come-uppance (see: Bonds, Barry; Landis, Floyd; et. al.)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    awesome list - well done!
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    Thought this was pretty funny.

However, I disagree with everything except:

8) - Dane Cook is from Boston, God punishes whole city realizing this unfunny no talent hack has become popular enough even to play Madison Square Garden

THAT GUY STINKS!
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Danimal wrote:
    Thought this was pretty funny.

However, I disagree with everything except:

THAT GUY STINKS!
    Generally calling someone a no talent hack is the same thing as saying "That Guy Stinks!" :rolleyes:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    pjhawks wrote:

10) - McNabb is due
    9) - Matt Cassel tires of sitting behind pretty boys, smashes Brady's face
    7) - Reverse Sports Illustrated Jink - Bill Simmons finally writes an article about something other than Boston - city is jinxed
    6) - Gisele undercooks Tom's turkey, he gets food poisoning and can't play
    5) - Randy Moss wakes up, realizes he's still an asshole and does something disruptive
    4) - Indian witch doctors still pissed about Pilgrims landing on Plymouth Rock put curse on whole city for Thanksgiving week
    3) - Rodney Harrison accidently puts his steroids into the team food at the practice site, whole team suspended for 4 games - Pats lose this week but still go 3-1
    2) - Belli-cheats wife tires of him looking so crappy on the sidelines, throws out hoodie, buys him new uppity clothes, Bill get's pissed and screws up gameplan
    1) - Karma: cheaters always get their come-uppance (see: Bonds, Barry; Landis, Floyd; et. al.)

All Funny except that I believe he's either divorcing or has devorced his wife already so I don't think she is going to be throwing him out any time soon.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    tybird wrote:
    Generally calling someone a no talent hack is the same thing as saying "That Guy Stinks!" :rolleyes:

That's why I said I disagree with everything except....
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    Pats 49 Eagles:6

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    JSBEJSBE Posts: 1,075
    pjhawks wrote:

10) - McNabb is due

due for what? a season that he makes it through all 16 games healthy?
This discussion has been closed.