is it rude

deadnotedeadnote Posts: 1,678
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
to call someone you really get lost in twice even though they have a significant other and they didnt call you back
set your laughter free

dreamer in my dream

we got the guns

i love you,but im..............callin out.........callin out
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• deadnote wrote:
    to call someone you really get lost in twice even though they have a significant other and they didnt call you back

Depends how much you respect their significant other, or alternatively, how much you respect them and their love for him, since part of love is knowing when to let go - if they're happy, they're happy.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • I don't know about rude but it's probably not a good idea if they didn't call you back. Sorry. :)
  • its NOT rude to call your ex a selfish bitch.

sorry wrong thread...

as for the original question, i guess it depends on whether the person you are calling is giving you mixed signals. people are fucked in the head like that.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    If you know she's attached and she didn't call you back last time, it was a signal not to call again. Period.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • deadnotedeadnote Posts: 1,678
    i will be on the swing with you talking about that nirvana song forever
    set your laughter free

dreamer in my dream

we got the guns

i love you,but im..............callin out.........callin out
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    deadnote wrote:
    i will be on the swing with you talking about that nirvana song forever

??
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    deadnote wrote:

yes and if you did that to me i'd smack you in the face with a pointy iceberg
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • sounds like you're fuckin' with somebody's relationship....that's dangerous.
    "It's all happening"
  • If it's dating whatever...the wind blows. If's it's engaged or married...get some direction. Either way I'm sure you'll get the message one way or another...most normal people do within seconds.
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • sounds like you're fuckin' with somebody's relationship....that's dangerous.
    Absolutely... find your own man/woman... no need to steal somebody elses.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    sounds like you're fuckin' with somebody's relationship....that's dangerous.

pretty much what he said. if i ever see that guy i will break things that don't heal normally.