whats the story with this "i'm Open" ?

edited February 2008 in The Porch
i have a 14 minute long I'm Open I found somewhere (maybe Green Habit?). sounds like they are just playing it on a street or shop somewhere.

whats this from?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• hmmm, never heard of it. is there an mp3 anyhere?
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• stylo17stylo17 Posts: 1,001
    never heard of that either, any link??
    6/11/08 WPB

♬♪♫ and I will not, grow tired of crayon stars and fire

♬♪♫ cause a soldier's death is so much better than defeat just hanging around
  • hang on a second i'll upload it.
  • here it is:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X4PFAA6M

perfect for a cold, rainy dreary day like today.
  • Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,541
    barcelona 96 soundcheck maybe? i cant find my copy of it to double check it. i think they threw it on as a bonus on the bootleg for the long randalls island show from that tour.
  • whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,067
    MrSmith wrote:
    it's working now
  • anyone? is it the soundcheck?
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Probably the Barcelona soundtrack.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • this is such a great chilled version wherever its from! so much ambient jamming and that subtle crowd noise that reminds me of this new-media film artist whose name i cant quite think of right now... its so relaxing! one of my favorite songs! i hope they get a lil more experimental like this on their next album!
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • sgossard3 wrote:
    this is such a great chilled version wherever its from! so much ambient jamming and that subtle crowd noise that reminds me of this new-media film artist whose name i cant quite think of right now... its so relaxing! one of my favorite songs! i hope they get a lil more experimental like this on their next album!

yeah i love it. very relaxed