Not as bored as I was...but still looking for something amusing

2»

Comments

• mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    dunkman wrote:
    see thats funny.. none of this youtube crap :D
    :D

Now onto more important issues. If you are performing a "Cleveland Steamer" in Cleveland, is it only referred to as a "Steamer"? Should it be?
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223

Thanks! A bit before your time though? You must have been a young kid then.

Very funny anyway! The 'You F***ing C***' one is still my favourite so far.

I'd put their "Sir" sketch up, but that's just way too outrageous and downright hilarious. :D
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    mookie9999 wrote:

Now onto more important issues. If you are performing a "Cleveland Steamer" in Cleveland, is it only referred to as a "Steamer"? Should it be?

and what about a guy named san.....ah nevermind....;) :eek:
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    I'd put their "Sir" sketch up, but that's just way too outrageous and downright hilarious. :D
    Watch you don't spill the brasso.....
    I love those guys Rich, I mean love them, I posted the worst job earlier, it's a classic......"up go the lobsters...boing....straight up her arsehole.." Unbelievable, I've cried at that every time I've ever heard it...and Winston was a secret bogey-er......hahaha, we'll talk again...
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • mookie9999 wrote:

when in Cleveland - it's best to consider foregoing the Steamer for the ludicrous impracticality of the Hot Karl.

and you will never see wearing brown socks the same again. ;)
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • romybianromybian Posts: 1,644
    The worst joke I've ever heard still it made me laugh for like 20 minutes.....

What's the only animal with 4 legs and feathers?
    "The joke in your language won't come out the same" (Tom Petty)
    I'm no dude! Dudette!
  • romybianromybian Posts: 1,644
    romybian wrote:
    The worst joke I've ever heard still it made me laugh for like 20 minutes.....

What's the only animal with 4 legs and feathers?
    A horse with a duster up it's ass.

(I warned u, it was bad)
    "The joke in your language won't come out the same" (Tom Petty)
    I'm no dude! Dudette!
  • IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Probably shouldn't check these if you're easily offended but:

1) Mr. Bergis! A radio station makes crank calls to this guy (who may or may not be real) and he just goes off every time.. every one is hilarious, but if you only listen to one, "Gay and Lesbian School" is great!
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/tags/mr-bergis/

2) Bloodninja! Probably also made up, but classic comedy.
    http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Bloodninja/logs
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."