Apple Cup

Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
So....Who's going to the Apple Cup this year? Any PJ fans interested in doing a tailgate?
deep, deep blue of the morning
gets to me every time
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    C'mon c'mon c'mon, go DAWGS!
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • it may help if I knew what exactly the "apple cup" was/is?
    "It's all happening"
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,139
    it may help if I knew what exactly the "apple cup" was/is?

Huskies v. Cougars
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Whose house?? Dawgs house!
  • do people actually pay money to watch that?
    "It's all happening"
  • bmwweirdoguybmwweirdoguy Right of Seattle Posts: 228
    Go Dawgs! My wife (a husky) and my sister in law (a coug) will be at the game...
    "Trial and error isn't a bad way to learn how to build an aircraft, but it can be a disastrous way to learn how to build a civilization..."
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    5 hours til kickoff and the Dawgs kick some cougar ass!! I have two words for you state...JAKE LOCKER!! QB.. Learn it, know it, live it. :) He will be running for atleast 100 on you today, and prob throwing for 250 or so and for the next 4 years as he takes Husky Nation out of mediocrity and BACK to the national spotlight!! hahahaha ;)

Nothing better than two 4-7 teams going head to head on a cool fall day in Seattle is there?? after we beat you soundly today, we will then fly to Hawaii and knock them off there undefeated perch! hahaha

Of course, this is all said with a big :) on my face, dont take it to heart. I dont have much love for the cougs though! ;)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • 5 hours til kickoff and the Dawgs kick some cougar ass!! I have two words for you state...JAKE LOCKER!! QB.. Learn it, know it, live it. :) He will be running for atleast 100 on you today, and prob throwing for 250 or so and for the next 4 years as he takes Husky Nation out of mediocrity and BACK to the national spotlight!! hahahaha ;)

Nothing better than two 4-7 teams going head to head on a cool fall day in Seattle is there?? after we beat you soundly today, we will then fly to Hawaii and knock them off there undefeated perch! hahaha

Of course, this is all said with a big :) on my face, dont take it to heart. I dont have much love for the cougs though! ;)

Um... ya WE WON! Huck the Fuskies!
    "Almost unconsciously he traced with his finger in the dust on the table: 2+2=5" 1984
    Magus wrote:
    Um... ya WE WON! Huck the Fuskies!

Yes, they did pull it off...9th time since 1962...They are on a HUGE roll, huh?

GREAT GAME though seriously..could have gone either way til we blew that coverage on your final td. Oh well, I had a great time watching!

Call me when you guys can win more than 2 of these in a row! ;)

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • roarroar Posts: 1,116
    such a great rivalry...cats vs. dogs...can't get much better than that!

(go huskies)
  • Shall we check the AP Mens College Basketball standings...
    GO COUGS! See you dawgs in March...maybe, good luck! Hope to see ya there!
    "Almost unconsciously he traced with his finger in the dust on the table: 2+2=5" 1984
    Magus wrote:
    Shall we check the AP Mens College Basketball standings...
    GO COUGS! See you dawgs in March...maybe, good luck! Hope to see ya there!

No need to check the papers.....Only happens every 50 or so years for the cougs so when it does, all the people that arent fans when they are losing, jump right on the bandwagon and make sure EVERYONE knows! ;)