v
v
v
v
v
v
v
vGOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll be in the neighborhood later on, and I was wondering if maybe you wanted to get some frozen yogurt, or perhaps a whole meal of food, if that would be agreeable. Damnit.

Frank the tank
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    Go Pens !!!
  • Options
    gleemonexgleemonex Posts: 848
    :(
    “Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It’s round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you’ve got about a hundred years here. There’s only one rule that I know of, babies — ‘God damn it, you’ve got to be kind.’” - Kurt Vonnegut
  • Options
    mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    wow do I hate this team, I loved watching this from the start, my dad who is such a bandwagon fan was all talk last year now this is just gravy, I may have to call him tomorrow
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,070
    i saw that sweep coming from a mile away. that team was just so dysfunctional in the final few months.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    hell's yes!!! i will never like the team, so this is beautiful!
  • Options
    gleemonexgleemonex Posts: 848
    This was a disappointing way to end a disappointing season. They still have a good team though, I hope they don't do anything too drastic in the offseason.
    “Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It’s round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you’ve got about a hundred years here. There’s only one rule that I know of, babies — ‘God damn it, you’ve got to be kind.’” - Kurt Vonnegut
  • Options
    SchokiSchoki Posts: 5,072
    That simply sucks! Maybe next year maybe never!