what kind of loser gives up 9 runs in 3 innings?

edited April 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
my fantasy baseball team is dying a slow death. Damn you CC Sabathia!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• The cleveland kind, hahahaha!!
  • whoah whoah whoah, c.c.'s doing this on purpose in order to be a great team player. He does poorly, his value drops, and the Indians get to resign him him for less money. What a great, upstanding guy.
    "Ah, life is a gate, a way, a path to Paradise anyway, why not live for fun and joy and love or some sort of girl by a fireside, why not go to your desire and LAUGH..."
  • also he only gave up 7
    "Ah, life is a gate, a way, a path to Paradise anyway, why not live for fun and joy and love or some sort of girl by a fireside, why not go to your desire and LAUGH..."
  • also he only gave up 7

i hope you are right. ESPN.com is saying 9 but their stats are often wrong.

anyway, he has sucked all 3 starts this year and he's about to get his ass fired.
  • if by fired you mean youre gonna drop him from your fantasy team please do, but do it discreetly so i can pick him up
  • if by fired you mean youre gonna drop him from your fantasy team please do, but do it discreetly so i can pick him up

i think i'm just going to bench him for awhile and let him think about the damage he has done to my team.
  • no he did give up nine, he was responsible for those two other runs. :)
  • uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    he just fucked me over in my public league.
  • ahhh well, my mistake, 9, 7, either way it's a poor start. in fact, i'd say so poor that if benching him doesnt work, he should just be cut loose so he can stew about the horrible start he's gotten off to
  • samicksamick Posts: 373
    someone needs to be sent back to little league
  • NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,478
    MrSmith wrote:
    my fantasy baseball team is dying a slow death. Damn you CC Sabathia!
    yea he was pretty much a choke job when it mattered last year. how did beckett not win the cy young again?
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    He can't beat the A's.

Plus, you should have drafted Fausto Carmona. He is much much much better than CC.
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,762
    Somebody who's making millions playing a pro sport that nobody watches or cares about.

Better question - what kind of loser plays FANTASY baseball??!!

Baseball is like death warmed over if you're PLAYING it. I couldn't imagine pretending to play it.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    thunderDAN wrote:
    He can't beat the A's.

Plus, you should have drafted Fausto Carmona. He is much much much better than CC.

Word. Thank you Fausto! Cannot wait for him to pitch for me tonight!
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    yosi wrote:
    Word. Thank you Fausto! Cannot wait for him to pitch for me tonight!

0.69 ERA in 2 starts...solid
  • gregkitefangregkitefan Posts: 1,115
    know1 wrote:
    Somebody who's making millions playing a pro sport that nobody watches or cares about.

Better question - what kind of loser plays FANTASY baseball??!!

Baseball is like death warmed over if you're PLAYING it. I couldn't imagine pretending to play it.

Who brought the tough guy.........