Options

Indiana Jone IV trailer...IS INSIDE THIS POST!!! HELL YEAH!

DaytimeDilemmaDaytimeDilemma Posts: 2,008
edited February 2008 in All Encompassing Trip

Comments

• Options
    DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    YES! Fuckin' A!

Pairing this and the Dark Knight, I can't remember being so excited for a summer movie season.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    fuckin awesome :):)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Aw man that is gonna be great !!!!

I feel like I'm 12 again. :)
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Ooooooh! This made me feel like a teenager again..... Bring it on! :D

After all these years, it looks feckin awesome!!!
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Aw man that is gonna be great !!!!

I feel like I'm 12 again. :)

Same here. Can't wait for this. That shot of his shadow putting on that hat when the music starts. I was all smiles.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    i just got goosebumps! please let the movie be as good as that trailer.....:D:D:D
  • Options
    brainofjbbrainofjb Boston Posts: 381
    cant wait! that is my favorite Trilogy!!!!
    There's the moon asking to stay
    Long enough for the clouds to fly me away
  • Options
    SchokiSchoki Posts: 5,072
    Awesome! did not imagine that a forth part would happen! Yeeeeeeesssss!
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    i just got goosebumps! please let the movie be as good as that trailer.....:D:D:D
    i got goosebumps too! i love how you see him first as a shadow putting on that kickass fedora. i can't wait....bring it on!!
  • Options
    gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    i got goosebumps too! i love how you see him first as a shadow putting on that kickass fedora. i can't wait....bring it on!!

I was going to say this exact same thing. :D I got goosebumps and loved the shadow thing and had smiles. :) I love the lines

"This isn't going to be easy-"
    "Not as easy as it used to be"

:D
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • Options
    I can't wait!
    No time to be void or save up on life. You got to spend it all.
  • Options
    2008 is going to be an insane movie year!
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,435
    with out a doubt the biggest movie of 2008! "The Dark Knight" will be great but this is something that will bring all-ages out. My grandparents even want to see this!
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Sweet!!!!
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,469
    watch it in HD. http://www.indianajones.com
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    DOSW wrote:
    YES! Fuckin' A!

Pairing this and the Dark Knight, I can't remember being so excited for a summer movie season.

Ironman looks really good also. I agree, been awhile since summer movies excited me.
    "Music, for me, was fucking heroin." eV (nothing Ed has said is more true for me personally than this quote)

Stop by:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=14678777351&ref=mf
  • Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    That is so cool!! I loved all three Indiana Jones movies and Harrison still looks adorable and sexy!! How freakin cool is this Summer going to be?! :p
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    culot4culot4 Posts: 775
    Aw man that is too good. Its feels like being eight years old again watching Temple of Doom over and over.
    Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    Thats fucking AWESOME!!! I can't wait to go see this movie!!
  • Options
    As much as I love the Indy series, and as much as I really want to see this movie, something isn't sitting right with me. And no, it's not the fact that Harrison Ford is 94.

Is there too much comedy in the trailer or is it me? I watched it 3 or 4 times today and it just seems a bit off base.. he misses the whip swing into a car, lands on another, and pauses to make a joke.. Maybe I'm not remembering the style of the original 3 right. Also, I'm worried about this kid from Transformers, Shia LaBeouf. For some reason he doesn't seem to fit in to me.
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
  • Options
    culot4culot4 Posts: 775
    As much as I love the Indy series, and as much as I really want to see this movie, something isn't sitting right with me. And no, it's not the fact that Harrison Ford is 94.

Is there too much comedy in the trailer or is it me? I watched it 3 or 4 times today and it just seems a bit off base.. he misses the whip swing into a car, lands on another, and pauses to make a joke.. Maybe I'm not remembering the style of the original 3 right. Also, I'm worried about this kid from Transformers, Shia LaBeouf. For some reason he doesn't seem to fit in to me.

Its going to be awesome, don't worry. I was actually thrilled to see it filmed in the style I remember, and it didn't look like they went overboard with CG like the Star Wars prequels sacrificing story for special effects.
    Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
  • Options
    culot4 wrote:
    Its going to be awesome, don't worry. I was actually thrilled to see it filmed in the style I remember, and it didn't look like they went overboard with CG like the Star Wars prequels sacrificing story for special effects.

Yea, the style seems true to the original as far as cinematography goes. I'm just worried that they might main stream the comedy aspect. AKA the Transformers kid.
  • Options
    uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    oh. dear. god. yes.
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Awesome!
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361

i actually agree with you.

that 'joke' he made reminds me of a lame ass joke Cage made in National Treasure 2.

still can't wait to see it though.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    OH SNAP. wow that got me giddy....looks like he REALLY uses the whip in this one...nice. cant wait for this like everyone has also said. definitely NOT a renter!!!

wooo hooo :D
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Screw retirement! I want to be as pimp as Harrison Ford when I'm 65! The action looks insane! More so than the others.