Mike McCready & David Garrard

wazzukickwazzukick Posts: 57
edited January 2008 in The Porch
In case any of you don't David Garrard is the quarterback of the Jacksonville Jaguars. He like Mike has Crohn's. Click link to read story: http://www.ccfa.org/about/news/garrard
We all know how awesome Mike is for his music and for raising money and awareness of this terrible disease. I also think it is great that David is has been upfront about Crohn's and helped raise awareness as well.
Though I am sure Mike is a 'Hawks fan, he has to be a big fan of David Garrard.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• chikevinchikevin Posts: 421
    who knew. good for him.
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    Woot! Being from Pittsburgh its shocking that i HATE the steelers! My fav team is Jacksonville and needless to say im still pumped over that game!!!
  • UPSDanUPSDan Posts: 86
    might have to root for them since i was diagnosed with crohns coloitis in november. after dealing with it for a few months i cant fathom how mike and this QB can do what they do. I take 6 giant pills a day and the pain at times is unbearable. It is 6Am and I am up right now on the laptop in the living room because I couldnt sleep with the pain in my lower left portion of the abdomen. It is incredible that people like him and mike can do what they do.
    Total shows: 62
    Total performances seen: 1796
    Unique PJ songs: 147
    Unique Covers: 71
    96 (1), 98 (2), 00 (7), 01 (1), 03 (16), 04 (4), 05 (4), 06 (9), 07 (2), 08 (7), 09 (2), 10 (3), 12 (1), 13 (3 and 2 more on deck)