Hate Almost

josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
being sick but not sick enough to stay home ,you know what i mean runny nose ,scratchy throat, but not sick enough to warrant a sick call to work but still agravating as hell anyone else ?? ...i don't wan't to be sick but i'd rather just be sick full blown cold or nothing, i did get a flu shot .....
jesus greets me looks just like me ....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    being sick but not sick enough to stay home ,you know what i mean runny nose ,scratchy throat, but not sick enough to warrant a sick call to work but still agravating as hell anyone else ?? ...i don't wan't to be sick but i'd rather just be sick full blown cold or nothing, i did get a flu shot .....

The last time I got really sick was the same year I had my last flu shot. Never again! So far so good this year. *knock on wood*
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    mookie9999 wrote:
    The last time I got really sick was the same year I had my last flu shot. Never again! So far so good this year. *knock on wood*

well i allways get the flu shot here at work and never ever gotten sick, what i have today is just an in between bullshit not sick enough to stay at home and be miserable, instead i'm at work and just sick enough to be irritating ...
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,103
    I hope you get to feeling better jose!

Get some NyQuil and take that once you get off from work....that stuff will make you feel better!
  • DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000

I am in the same boat as you right now.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• deadnotedeadnote Posts: 1,678
    hope you feel better
    set your laughter free

dreamer in my dream

we got the guns

i love you,but im..............callin out.........callin out
  • being sick but not sick enough to stay home ,you know what i mean runny nose ,scratchy throat, but not sick enough to warrant a sick call to work but still agravating as hell anyone else ?? ...i don't wan't to be sick but i'd rather just be sick full blown cold or nothing, i did get a flu shot .....

Normally I'd tell people to shut up when they complain about having a cold but as you seem nice, I'll give you an internet rub on the back.
  • mookie9999 wrote:

Somebody started a rumor about flu shots making you sick, and people still believe it today. :rolleyes:
    "It's all happening"
    Normally I'd tell people to shut up when they complain about having a cold but as you seem nice, I'll give you an internet rub on the back.

i agree i feel like an ass complaining about such nonsense but it really is irritating as hell thanks for the back rub feels good ....
    I hope you get to feeling better jose!

Get some NyQuil and take that once you get off from work....that stuff will make you feel better!

thanks mark will either do nyquill or amaretto & coffee whan i get home ...
  • I hate when your throat is not sure that it is really going to shut down on you...and your nose is runny and congested (each nostril) but other than that you feel fine.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
    I hate when your throat is not sure that it is really going to shut down on you...and your nose is runny and congested (each nostril) but other than that you feel fine.

that is exactly the senario for me anoying as hell ....
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    well jose i've had this bullshit cold for 2 weeks.....i'm past most of the bad stuff but my head is still clogged so occasional dizziness and poor hearing are still with me....:mad:
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,769
    Hope you feel better soon Jose

being sick sucks
    cutback wrote:
    well jose i've had this bullshit cold for 2 weeks.....i'm past most of the bad stuff but my head is still clogged so occasional dizziness and poor hearing are still with me....:mad:

oh damm sorry to hear 2weeks whoa i hope not for me so yeah tonight will have to drink can anyone say vodka shots & cofee & amaretto that should put me to sleep deep enough ,i hope you get cleared up soon though tim ...
  • being sick but not sick enough to stay home ,you know what i mean runny nose ,scratchy throat, but not sick enough to warrant a sick call to work but still agravating as hell anyone else ?? ...i don't wan't to be sick but i'd rather just be sick full blown cold or nothing, i did get a flu shot .....

That is such a drag. I've been like this for about 3 weeks now. Granted, I don't work (except for a part-time retail job I just started), but it sucks to take care of a toddler while feeling like this. I just want to sleep all the time and I can't stop sneezing/blowing my nose. :(
  • cutback wrote:

Yeah, my ears are so fucked up with this. Yesterday I yawned, and one of my ears popped and ended up hurting for the next two hours.
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Yeah, my ears are so fucked up with this. Yesterday I yawned, and one of my ears popped and ended up hurting for the next two hours.

i wish, i mean really wish, my ears would pop....or do something.....grrrrr.....
    That is such a drag. I've been like this for about 3 weeks now. Granted, I don't work (except for a part-time retail job I just started), but it sucks to take care of a toddler while feeling like this. I just want to sleep all the time and I can't stop sneezing/blowing my nose. :(

kids and colds just don't mix at all, my daughter is the culprit she got it from my neices ,the only positive is my ears are fine ....
  • LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    Feel better, Jose!

I have been fighting something for a few days now......
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    cutback wrote:
    i wish, i mean really wish, my ears would pop....or do something.....grrrrr.....

hey tim any tall bulidings by you maybe an elevator ride would help in popping those suckers. just finished my third box of tissues small boxes ...
    Lizard wrote:
    Feel better, Jose!

I have been fighting something for a few days now......

you to girl ,how are you otherwise hey i put up the framed pict of vedder behind my bar at home looks like it was meant to go there cool ......
  • LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    you to girl ,how are you otherwise hey i put up the framed pict of vedder behind my bar at home looks like it was meant to go there cool ......

Nice!! I have mine in my bedroom and see it every morning!! I have a bar outside so that would not do for that special pic!! :)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Lizard wrote:
    Nice!! I have mine in my bedroom and see it every morning!! I have a bar outside so that would not do for that special pic!! :)

yeah i won't put that pict in my bedroom the wife would probably scream hi's name out instead of mine he he ...:confused:
  • aw sorry jose! there seems to be a severe bitter bug making the rounds, i know a few folks that are sick with it. hope you feel better soon!
    Somebody started a rumor about flu shots making you sick, and people still believe it today. :rolleyes:

All I'm saying is that the only time I had a flu shot, I got the flu like you wouldn't believe. Knocked out on my ass not able to move. Never been as sick before or since. So you can shove your :rolleyes: cuz, rumor or not, I'm never getting a flu shot again.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

mookie9999 wrote:
    All I'm saying is that the only time I had a flu shot, I got the flu like you wouldn't believe. Knocked out on my ass not able to move. Never been as sick before or since. So you can shove your :rolleyes: cuz, rumor or not, I'm never getting a flu shot again.

it's true mook i know of people who have gotten sick from the flu shot ,i just never have but i def believe you have ...
    it's true mook i know of people who have gotten sick from the flu shot ,i just never have but i def believe you have ...

Doctors say it is physically impossible, which they would know better than me. However, if my way ain't broke, why fix it, right?
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    Stay home! Get better NOW before you ARE sick!

Stay home....Take some Nyquil and sleep your day away....

Stay in bed....Under your blankies and maybe take some Airborne.

That is my unsolicited advice. :)

Feel better, Jose! (God damn it......) ;)

And....ps....Don't "drink!!!" But if you were going to...I'd suggest Jaegermeister. That'll knock the sick out of you!
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Doctors say it is physically impossible, which they would know better than me. However, if my way ain't broke, why fix it, right?

yeah i would agree as for me now that i have gotten the shot for the past 6yr's i don't wan't to stop so as to not get sick ...
  • totally agree.