Options

Halo 3, The Orange Box, & Call of Duty 4

aspoonfulweighsatonaspoonfulweighsaton Posts: 1,985
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
It's a great time to be a fan of first-person shooters if you ask me.

Of course PC gamers also have Crysis to look forward to, but those three games alone could keep any gamer busy for months.

Anyone else pathetic like me and have all three? :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    CoD4 FTW!!!

halo is overrated poo..

TF2 is fun tho
  • Options
    mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    I can't fucking wait to get my hands on CoD4. That game just looks absolutely sick.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Options
    mammasan wrote:
    I can't fucking wait to get my hands on CoD4. That game just looks absolutely sick.
    i got it the day it came out... great game
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    For those of you who have already played it, is COD4 worth buying? What's it like? I had COD3 and wasn't too impressed with the multiplayer...Is 4 better, and what's different? I am really thinking about getting the new Soldier of Fortune, but don't have the $ to get both right now.
  • Options
    BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    COD4. Online it destroys other games.
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
  • Options
    PJPOWER wrote:
    For those of you who have already played it, is COD4 worth buying? What's it like? I had COD3 and wasn't too impressed with the multiplayer...Is 4 better, and what's different? I am really thinking about getting the new Soldier of Fortune, but don't have the $ to get both right now.

It's WAY better than COD3 and if multiplayer is your thing than COD4 does it better than anyone right now and I think if you ask anyone that has played it they will unanimously agree that it's simply amazing.
  • Options
    i got it the day it came out... great game

I have to wait till Christmas when I get my PS3.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Options
    COD4 Ownes them all... Halo what?
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    It's a great time to be a fan of first-person shooters if you ask me.

Of course PC gamers also have Crysis to look forward to, but those three games alone could keep any gamer busy for months.

Anyone else pathetic like me and have all three? :D

Yes, yes and yes.
    Too bad the 360's in the shop :P
  • Options
    Got COD4 Tuesday, what a great fucking game. This is going to keep me busy for a while.

I'm "StevieRaveOn" on XBOX Live if anyone wants to add me and play.
    Bob Loblaw's Law Blog: "Why should YOU go to jail for a crime someone else noticed?"
  • Options
    Not to change the subject but has anyone seen Assassin's Creed. Saw the trailer yesterday for it and it looks like a great game.
  • Options
    JSBEJSBE Posts: 1,075
    mammasan wrote:
    Not to change the subject but has anyone seen Assassin's Creed. Saw the trailer yesterday for it and it looks like a great game.

i'm getting cod4 from gamefly in the next day or so - looking forward to it.

the assassin's creed commercials and trailers looks unbelievable. cannot wait to try that one out.
  • Options
    mammasan wrote:

I'll be getting it when it's released next week, but with all the other friggin' games I'm trying to play it will have to blow me away to get in some quality playing time right away.
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    mammasan wrote:

they showed a good prevew of it during South Park last night. that game looks awesome.

can't wait for Devil May Cry 4...

on xbox 360.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Best Buy (Canada) has COD4 and Assassin's Creed (pre-order) bundled for 89.99....time to return my cod4 at blockbuster!
    This isn't available via the US BB site.
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    Okay, I got CoD 4 this weekend and really like it. Halo 3 was hard to play after playing CoD for a while and getting used to the controls. The multiplayer is what brings me to games and I wasn't too impressed with the previous games in the series, but this one is a winner.