kid nation

nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
does anyone else think this is the dumbest show ever?

the fact that there are some parents out there that would rent their kids out to a national network for a TV show aboutkids running their own is ridiculous. oh yeah, and basing the show in new mexico where child labor laws are more relaxed makes CBS look even more lame.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• does anyone else think this is the dumbest show ever?

the fact that there are some parents out there that would rent their kids out to a national network for a TV show aboutkids running their own is ridiculous. oh yeah, and basing the show in new mexico where child labor laws are more relaxed makes CBS look even more lame.

I'm waiting for the cannabilism episode.
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-
  • I liked it when it was a book called "lord of the flies"
    "It's all happening"

Yeah but that was a lot more exciting than that excrement they are putting on TV.
    one foot in the door
    -The Replacements-

good point and good book
  • are the cameramen/producers gonna step in when some of these kids start "playing doctor".....kids are doing it younger and younger anymore...and some of these kids are 12 and 13 aren't they?
    "It's all happening"
  • edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    I work for CBS and get to see previews b4 the new shows are aired....we were sitting in a conf. room and i turned to my boss and said "are they kidding? this is borderline child abuse - what will they come up with next?"

I refuse to watch it - why give it ratings?

And unfortunately there are always parents out there who are willing to use their kids to make a buck.....
  • I work for CBS and get to see previews b4 the new shows are aired....we were sitting in a conf. room and i turned to my boss and said "are they kidding? this is borderline child abuse - what will they come up with next?"

I refuse to watch it - why give it ratings?

And unfortunately there are always parents out there who are willing to use their kids to make a buck.....

Isn't that what kids are for?
    one foot in the door
    -The Replacements-
This discussion has been closed.