Any Cops Out There???

pj10alive42pj10alive42 Posts: 381
edited November 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Alright...so I was outside of my apartment (which is above a sandwich shop) smoking a cig, when a guy jacks me for my wallet. There were 2 cop cars, engines running, in the parking lot. I saw 2 uniformed officers inside the sandwich shop enjoying some nicely put together subs. I run inside...tell them what just happened...and they tell me that it's not their problem. Now my question is...were the cops not on duty??? Is that why they ignored my situation??? You would think that cops who leave their cars running are still on duty...

Please anyone...provide a little insight into why the police did nothing.

THANKS!!!
I'm trying to drink away the part of the day I cannot sleep away...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    maybe they've read your mean posts on this board and don't like you?

ha ha ha

you know that was funny.

:D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Lizard wrote:

ha ha ha

you know that was funny.

Agreed...it was funny

And so were my mean posts...you cant take anything too seriously...especially here.
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,139
    Lizard wrote:

ha ha ha

you know that was funny.

Good point I had a look at some of pj10alive42's previous posts and the words dick and fuck were used an inordinate amount of times!!! :mad:

......... did you have much money on you at the time :eek: ....or were you brutally analy assaulted during the crime ;)
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Hawkshore wrote:
    Good point I had a look at some of pj10alive42's previous posts and the words dick and fuck were used an inordinate amount of times!!! :mad:

......... did you have much money on you at the time :eek: ....or were you brutally analy assaulted during the crime ;)

Nah, he just took my credit cards and a small amount of cash...cards are already cancelled...just pissed I have to deal with the BMV tomorrow.

Dick and fuck are fantastic words...two of my favs

As for the butt sex...well I'll leave that up to your immagination.

;)
  • This story is funny because the other day I was at a job where a guy fell off a cliff and while we were there these four cops were arguing about which one of them was going to write the report up. So not only do they get to choose what jobs they attend but they get 50% off at McDonalds, how good is that.

I told them to stop their bitching and harden up! Us firefighters are always on duty, no stopping for breaks if its busy and no choosing jobs!
    He who forgets, will be destined to remember.

I wish I was the verb "to trust"
    and never let you down.

Brisbane 1, 06
  • FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Don't taze me, bro!!!!!
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    Don't taze me, bro!!!!!

:D:D:D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    Alright...so I was outside of my apartment (which is above a sandwich shop) smoking a cig, when a guy jacks me for my wallet. There were 2 cop cars, engines running, in the parking lot. I saw 2 uniformed officers inside the sandwich shop enjoying some nicely put together subs. I run inside...tell them what just happened...and they tell me that it's not their problem. Now my question is...were the cops not on duty??? Is that why they ignored my situation??? You would think that cops who leave their cars running are still on duty...

THANKS!!!

THEY dont care

lol u got jacked

next time stick up for yourself
  • Alright...so I was outside of my apartment (which is above a sandwich shop) smoking a cig, when a guy jacks me for my wallet. There were 2 cop cars, engines running, in the parking lot. I saw 2 uniformed officers inside the sandwich shop enjoying some nicely put together subs. I run inside...tell them what just happened...and they tell me that it's not their problem. Now my question is...were the cops not on duty??? Is that why they ignored my situation??? You would think that cops who leave their cars running are still on duty...

THANKS!!!

Thats when you should have pulled out a fat joint, put it in your mouth, light it, and blew it in there face and said "its not your problem, better call the cops." Call or email your local TV station or fav. that will piss them off.
    I'll be back
  • I'll be back
  • NY PJ1 wrote:
    THEY dont care

lol u got jacked

next time stick up for yourself

haha...Mr. big balls here huh? Next time when someone brandishes a knife in your face I would hope you would come to the conclusion that you value your life more than your wallet...

But you're a big NY tough guy eh?

Pathetic.
  • jojojojo Posts: 645
    ok my question is if you were just running out to grab a smoke why did you have your wallet?
    Ralph: Me fail English? That's unpossible.
    haha...Mr. big balls here huh? Next time when someone brandishes a knife in your face I would hope you would come to the conclusion that you value your life more than your wallet...

But you're a big NY tough guy eh?

Pathetic.

im glad ur ok lol
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736

THANKS!!!

those 2 officers were KAT & SEA and they dont like you very much THATS why they ignored you.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • jojo wrote:
    ok my question is if you were just running out to grab a smoke why did you have your wallet?

I am a guy...I wear pants...My wallet is kept in the back pocket of my pants...

Not that hard to comprehend.
    SENROCK! wrote:
    those 2 officers were KAT & SEA and they dont like you very much THATS why they ignored you.

HAHA NICE SEN
    Maybe If U Were A Nice Guy.....
    I am a guy...I wear pants...My wallet is kept in the back pocket of my pants...

Not that hard to comprehend.

every guy i know takes his wallet out when he gets home he's not fond of sitting on it

for that matter most guys i know don't even drive with their wallets in their pockets the for some reason seem to drive with it nestled right up against their crotch

men :rolleyes:
    jojo wrote:
    every guy i know takes his wallet out when he gets home he's not fond of sitting on it

for that matter most guys i know don't even drive with their wallets in their pockets the for some reason seem to drive with it nestled right up against their crotch

hmnnnnnnn makes ya wonder....
    NY PJ1 wrote:

lol just makes it more exciting they don't know if i'm going for the $$$ or for lil something something ;)
  • jojo wrote:

Did you say crotch ?

We like things nestled by our crotch ;)
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    jojo wrote:
    lol just makes it more exciting they don't know if i'm going for the $$$ or for lil something something ;)

bad jojo lol
    i meant the wallet by the butt
    Did you say crotch ?

We like things nestled by our crotch ;)

yes i said crotch

i usually use other words but i have yet to be banned and don't feel like it today
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    bad jojo lol
    i meant the wallet by the butt

oh please all my guys love bad jojo

(even though they call me something esle but as ai said not up for being banned today)

ps i should copy this and send it to lou and cory so i can be hopelessly flamed and ridiculed haha
  • SENROCK! wrote:

Well since this message board is most likely your entire world (judging by your 25,000+ posts) I guess your observations would be correct in your eyes. But for those of us who choose to exist in reality, you know where there are real problems, real criminals, and real cops...well we rely on the tax paid law enforcement officers for protection. When we have problems that require help, we would like to think that those officers would provide sufficient assistance.

Please refrain from drawing analogies between the real world and "your world" where you can piss and moan to the fan club mods when you get your poor little feelings hurt in an online discussion.

Bout time to get some sun eh?
  • jojo wrote:

Well I actually had a rather nice bifold...it was slim and made of sheepskin...soooo soft...couldn't even feel it...and yes I usually do take my wallet out of my pants upon returning home, but on this very special occasion I had planned on purchasing a sub from the nice little sandwich shop until I had all my money taken from me.
    Well I actually had a rather nice bifold...it was slim and made of sheepskin...soooo soft...couldn't even feel it...and yes I usually do take my wallet out of my pants upon returning home, but on this very special occasion I had planned on purchasing a sub from the nice little sandwich shop until I had all my money taken from me.

NO SUB FOR U
  • NY PJ1 wrote:

Yeah, there's nothing like a little wallet up the ass every now and then...sure makes the day go by quicker
  • NY PJ1 wrote:
    NO SUB FOR U

And no SOUP either...that place has a killer veggie

:)
    Yeah, there's nothing like a little wallet up the ass every now and then...sure makes the day go by quicker

I FIGURED THAT