I saw ed at Blockbuster!

possomistspossomists Posts: 427
edited September 2008 in The Porch
Today in blockbuster they were showing the trailer for into the wild. Then they showed the video for gauranteed, it reminded me of the jeremy video with ed sitting and the camera circling around him. Really cool. PS. don't rent Forbidden Kingdom with Jackie chan
"you can say that we're, nocturnal, posssomists"
-ed july 8th MSG 2004
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,449
    possomists wrote:
    Today in blockbuster they were showing the trailer for into the wild. Then they showed the video for gauranteed, it reminded me of the jeremy video with ed sitting and the camera circling around him. Really cool. PS. don't rent Forbidden Kingdom with Jackie chan

and i thought this was another "Why did eV cross the road? To get to the Blockbuster." joke thread ;)
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Awww, I thought you saw him renting a Steven Seagal movie. That'd be way cooler.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Not to be confused with Booooooooooooooooooooooooom! by the way.
    "Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse...of my innocense, got back my inner sence, baby got it...still got it"
  • JD SalJD Sal Posts: 790
    I hate to be a pessimist Possomists, but this is bad thread title management on your part. That shit is very misleading :(
    "If no one sees you, you're not here at all"
  • JD Sal wrote:
    I hate to be a pessimist Possomists, but this is bad thread title management on your part. That shit is very misleading :(

how so?
    -ed july 8th MSG 2004
  • possomists wrote:
    how so?
    It makes people think you went to blockbuster and Ed was there renting a Steven Seagal movie.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • possomists wrote:
    how so?
    UGH YOU! *kick*
    PJ: 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/18/13, 8/7/16
    eV: 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 6/21/11
    SG: 10/4/08<-- MET STONE!!!
    possomists wrote:
    how so?

Are you serious???
  • JD Sal wrote:
    Are you serious???

are you serious? does three question marks make it more serious?
    -ed july 8th MSG 2004
    possomists wrote:
    are you serious? does three question marks make it more serious?

Okay, allow me to help you Mr. Captain Not So Obvious.

A not so misleading thread title would go something like this:

"I Saw Video of Ed Playing At Blockbuster Today"

Does that help?????? ;)
  • JD Sal wrote:

Does that help?????? ;)

no
    -ed july 8th MSG 2004
  • JD Sal wrote:

Does that help?????? ;)

hows your hall look? bad thread title management, mr. captain not so obvious, you really are a proffesional hall monitor, i could see you pushing up your glasses as you say that, nerd!
    -ed july 8th MSG 2004
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    JD Sal wrote:

Ed played Blockbuster?

how did i miss that? ;)
    Dear Mr. Possimists,

Change your sig, that concert was in 2003 ;)
    possomists wrote:
    hows your hall look? bad thread title management, mr. captain not so obvious, you really are a proffesional hall monitor, i could see you pushing up your glasses as you say that, nerd!

Haha, I was just trying to lighten up the fact that your thread title is misleading. If you don't think saying "I saw Ed at Blockbuster" will lead folks to believe that you actually saw Ed at the Blockbuster today, then I don't know what else to say.

Not a biggie man, just having a little fun.
    my2hands wrote:
    Ed played Blockbuster?

how did i miss that? ;)

I thought he was a West Coast Video guy. Guess I was wrong :p
    shit, i saw Robert Deniro, Al Pacino, Denzel Washington, and Brad Pitt at Blockbuster last night...

they were on the boxes of the movies...

it was totally awesome!

:rolleyes:
  • Awww, I thought you saw him renting a Steven Seagal movie. That'd be way cooler.

Cock Puncher?
  • I had a real shitty day...and I laughed out loud after reading this.

Thanks, hehe.
  • I had a real shitty day...and I laughed out loud after reading this.

Thanks, hehe.
    hey you live like 2 miles away from me :) i can come by and give you some cake to make you feel better if you waaaaaaaant
    PJ: 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/18/13, 8/7/16
    eV: 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 6/21/11
    SG: 10/4/08<-- MET STONE!!!
  • hey you live like 2 miles away from me :) i can come by and give you some cake to make you feel better if you waaaaaaaant

mmm cake
  • fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    impossible, I just saw Ed in my living room.