Options

Syria Threat

binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
Syria Threatens Israel with Attacks
July 14, 2006 12:39 PM EST

By Sher Zieve – On Friday, Syria threatened Israel with attacks on its nuclear facilities. A statement by Syrian Ambassador to the UN Ja'afari appeared to confirm the known Syrian control over terrorist Hezbollah.

Regarding potential Hezbollah attacks against Israel’s nuclear facilities, Ja'afari warned: “Nobody wants to talk about attacks on those [Israeli] nuclear centers do they? They could have radiation fallout all over the region."

Terrorist Hezbollah is said to be Syria's and Iran's "proxy" in Lebanon.

Since my support for Israel thread was deleted by mods earlier, I'll try again to show my support again! If Canada / Mexico threatened to hit our reactors in order to spread radioactive particles all over the U.S. you better believe we'd be at war!

Having said that, I hope it doesn't come to this, but I believe Israel should use ALL MEANS NECESSARY in crushing and defeating these EVIL militant islamists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    We were just talking last night about how quiet Syria has been until this post. You know it won't take long to drag everybody into the fray over there. At least if nobody has any morals on either side. There will be only half of one side left or less when all the shouting is done. Then all the people who are taking a side from this country who miss the homeland they either have never been to or feel some kind of pull toward can piss off back home. Free up more land for immigrants who want to leave a shithole to begin a new, real life.
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,412
    “Nobody wants to talk about attacks on those [Israeli] nuclear centers do they? They could have radiation fallout all over the region."

In one sentence Syria spoke volumes and volumes about it's character and exposed itself, for what it really is.
  • Options
    DCGARDENDCGARDEN Posts: 515
    Syria is clearly an obstacle to peace. Their role in the insurgency ( as well as Iran's ) in Iraq should be evidence enough that the leadership of that country
    is very shaky and should be watched.
    I'll keep taking punches
    Untill their will grows tired
  • Options
    NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,412
    DCGARDEN wrote:
    Syria is clearly an obstacle to peace. Their role in the insurgency ( as well as Iran's ) in Iraq should be evidence enough that the leadership of that country
    is very shaky and should be watched.

Yeah, I think most of knew that.

But they kinda' tipped their hand with this comment, in a way they haven't done.....in quite some time.

They basically erased any doubt that there may have been, in the minds of those who may still have had some doubts.
  • Options
    Puck78Puck78 Posts: 737
    i see you all uninformed: hezbollah lean in syria, but you forget the tensions of few months ago between syria and lebanon. This might slow down the help to lebanon from syria.
    binauralsounds, stop being racist, this is a public space and you might insult people
    www.amnesty.org
    www.amnesty.org.uk
  • Options
    Puck78 wrote:
    binauralsounds, stop being racist, this is a public space and you might insult people

very interesting choice of words and very dangerous choice!!!!! I'm not even going to bother with that idiotic statement!

But, do have a question.... Since when is hating militant islam considered racist?
  • Options
    PaperPlatesPaperPlates Posts: 1,745
    very interesting choice of words and very dangerous choice!!!!! I'm not even going to bother with that idiotic statement!

But, do have a question.... Since when is hating militant islam considered racist?

Since the terrorists won the hearts and minds of the left.
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656

That's a crock of shit and you know it. I'm also pretty sick and fucking tired of hearing that same old tired line. Just because we do not pledge undying and unwavering support for Israel don't equate that with supporting terrorism. I don't support Hamas or Hezbollah's actions but I will not support Israel attacking and killing innocent civilians and destroying civilian targets all in the name of revenge. What Israel is doing right now in Lebanon is damn well close to state sponsored terrorism which makes them no better than a Hamas suicide bomber or Hezbollah fighter in my book.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

this is the kind of stuff that paints the right as being a bunch of fucking idiots that cant think for longer than 20 seconds
  • Options
    mammasan wrote:
    That's a crock of shit and you know it. I'm also pretty sick and fucking tired of hearing that same old tired line. Just because we do not pledge undying and unwavering support for Israel don't equate that with supporting terrorism. I don't support Hamas or Hezbollah's actions but I will not support Israel attacking and killing innocent civilians and destroying civilian targets all in the name of revenge. What Israel is doing right now in Lebanon is damn well close to state sponsored terrorism which makes them no better than a Hamas suicide bomber or Hezbollah fighter in my book.

upper deck homerun

but why bother, they are incapable of any original thoughts...they are, and will always be uncle sams puppets...thirsting for violence and dominance... just to make themselves feel "strong" or "tough"...

talking tough on their couch while babies are dying, now i call that cowardly
  • Options
    my2hands wrote:
    this is the kind of stuff that paints the right as being a bunch of fucking idiots that cant think for longer than 20 seconds
    my2hands wrote:
    upper deck homerun

but why bother, they are incapable of any original thoughts...they are, and will always be uncle sams puppets...thirsting for violence and dominance... just to make themselves feel "strong" or "tough"...

talking tough on their couch while babies are dying, now i call that cowardly

And what the fuck are you doing from your couch you useless "cut and paste" master? You change the world from there yet?

And THAT is the kinda stuff that paints the left as angry children.

so easy to get you going.

Hook

line

sinker.
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options

Hook

line

sinker.

If you think that you can label people terrorist sympathizers and that they are just going to sit there and take it you are seriously misguided.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Options

Hook

line

sinker.

i can see we have a child on our hands... good for you dude...what are you 17? grow up

go wash your GW fruit of the looms before bed young man
  • Options
    Puck78 wrote:

no, calling out militant islam and being labled this is the kind of stuff that paints the LEFT as being a bunch of fucking idiots that cant think for longer than 20 seconds
  • Options
    mammasan wrote:
    If you think that you can label people terrorist sympathizers and that they are just going to sit there and take it you are seriously misguided.

So, america is NEVER right about anything, Israel "started it" and is always wrong too, and Im the "labeling misguided" one? Pfft. Okay. If you think you can constantly shit on america, and its allies, and IM just going to sit there and take it, you sir, are even more seriously misguided.
    no, calling out militant islam and being labled this is the kind of stuff that paints the LEFT as being a bunch of fucking idiots that cant think for longer than 20 seconds

Fuck em!
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    my2hands wrote:

I disagree. There are many right leaning individuals on this board who I deeply respect who would never utter sewage like that.
  • Options
    mammasan wrote:
    I disagree. There are many right leaning individuals on this board who I deeply respect who would never utter sewage like that.

Just because they dont utter it, dont think they dont think it. Anyone with a sound mind who reads even 40% of what "the left" on this board posts, will "paint" you as misguided, mentally challenged, naive people. :)
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    mammasan wrote:

i agree... it is always the bad apple that spoils the bunch
  • Options
    So, america is NEVER right about anything, Israel "started it" and is always wrong too, and Im the "labeling misguided" one? Pfft. Okay. If you think you can constantly shit on america, and its allies, and IM just going to sit there and take it, you sir, are even more seriously misguided.

I have a challenge for you, find one post from me where I have stated that America and/or it's allies are NEVER right. Just one post that's all. Actually if you took the time to read my posts on the recent events, instead of shoving your uniformed assumption of me in my face, you would see that I have stated support for Israel defending itself from terrorism, but will not support their attacks on civilian targets. So next time actually read what I wrote before you decide to pass judgement on me.
  • Options
    well mammasan and my2hands, thanks for at least respecting others different opinions! good to see "some" still around
  • Options
    well mammasan and my2hands, thanks for at least respecting others different opinions! good to see "some" still around

There is no need to thank me.
  • Options
    mammasan wrote:
    There is no need to thank me.

OK, since you said so. <wink>
  • Options
    OK, since you said so. <wink>

We should all respect other's opinion regardless if we agree or not. It's the least we could do for each other. That's why I said that their was no need for thanks.
  • Options
    hailhailkchailhailkc Posts: 582
    mammasan wrote:
    We should all respect other's opinion regardless if we agree or not. It's the least we could do for each other. That's why I said that their was no need for thanks.

I just launched my Jericho IV missles at your hometown. Not Jericho III missles mind you...but...my own special Jericho IV missles. They will reign down upon you millions and millions of nano sized Karl Rove clones...which will then take over all of New York, starting with your home first.

Remember that when you cough or sneeze later on tonight...

Bwah..

Bwahahahaha!!!!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MOSSAD NATO Alphabet Stations (E10)
    High Traffic ART EZI FTJ JSR KPA PCD SYN ULX VLB YHF
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
    Non Traffic ABC BAY FDU GBZ HNC NDP OEM ROV TMS ZWL
  • Options
    hailhailkc wrote:
    I just launched my Jericho IV missles at your hometown. Not Jericho III missles mind you...but...my own special Jericho IV missles. They will reign down upon you millions and millions of nano sized Karl Rove clones...which will then take over all of New York, starting with your home first.

Remember that when you cough or sneeze later on tonight...

Bwah..

Bwahahahaha!!!!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well you under estimate the power of my hemp and granola defense shield. I'll have those Karl Rove nano-clone smoking cronic from my hookah before you can say pre-emptive strike.
  • Options
    hailhailkchailhailkc Posts: 582
    mammasan wrote:
    Well you under estimate the power of my hemp and granola defense shield. I'll have those Karl Rove nano-clone smoking cronic from my hookah before you can say pre-emptive strike.

LMAO!!!! That was good…:D I'm off to get my ass chewed out by my girlfriend for spending money to fix my air conditioner, instead of just getting the freon charged. Whatever...

Anyway, I did get a new job! Working for a marketing firm doing graphic design. A little more paperwork, a little less design, but oh well. Still cool.

Later.
    MOSSAD NATO Alphabet Stations (E10)
    High Traffic ART EZI FTJ JSR KPA PCD SYN ULX VLB YHF
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
    Non Traffic ABC BAY FDU GBZ HNC NDP OEM ROV TMS ZWL
  • Options
    hailhailkc wrote:
    LMAO!!!! That was good…:D I'm off to get my ass chewed out by my girlfriend for spending money to fix my air conditioner, instead of just getting the freon charged. Whatever...

Anyway, I did get a new job! Working for a marketing firm doing graphic design. A little more paperwork, a little less design, but oh well. Still cool.

Later.

Good luck with that. Congrats on the new job.I actually just got laid-off yesterday but I saw it coming and have already started interviewing.
  • Options
    mammasan wrote:
    I have a challenge for you, find one post from me where I have stated that America and/or it's allies are NEVER right. Just one post that's all. Actually if you took the time to read my posts on the recent events, instead of shoving your uniformed assumption of me in my face, you would see that I have stated support for Israel defending itself from terrorism, but will not support their attacks on civilian targets. So next time actually read what I wrote before you decide to pass judgement on me.

Wasn't trying to sum up you as in YOUR personal thoughts, but YOU as a group here on the pit. Sorry 4 confusion on that.
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    Did you really just thank him for respecting others different opinions?

my2hands wrote:
    God damn right Eddie!

I am tired of this neo conservative, extreme right wing bullshit agenda...and i am sick of the people that follow it as gospel... embracing hatred, fear, greed, war, violence, restriction of freedoms, war profiteering, non-tolerance, discrimination, lying, etc., etc.

if the blatant lies about Iraq and Katrina didnt wake them up nothing will!

so "fuck em" and anybody that agrees with them
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    Wasn't trying to sum up you as in YOUR personal thoughts, but YOU as a group here on the pit. Sorry 4 confusion on that.

Even as a group you are still off. Yes there are a few here who are extremist but the majority of "lefties" do not take every chance to shit of the US or believe that the US never does anything right.