Kim Jong-il...such a nice guy.

truroutetruroute Posts: 251
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/8/3/worldupdates/2006-08-03T065605Z_01_NOOTR_RTRJONC_0_-262200-1&sec=Worldupdates

North Korea's leader tells Castro: "Get well soon"

SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korean leader Kim Jong-il has sent a get-well note to Cuba's Fidel Castro, who has undergone stomach surgery, the North's KCNA news agency said on Thursday.

Castro, who has lead Cuba for 47 years and is the world's longest-ruling head of government, has not been seen in public since temporarily relinquishing power to his brother this week.

"I sincerely wish you a speedy recovery to your health so that you can excellently continue to carry out the Cuban revolution and the great mandate given to you by the people of Cuba," Kim said in a telegram to Castro dated Aug. 2, KCNA said.

Kim, known as the "Dear Leader" at home, has ruled the North since the 1994 death of his father and the founder of the communist state, Kim Il-sung.

North Korea's official media often writes articles expressing solidarity with the Castro government.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BeBeBeBe Posts: 229
    truroute wrote:
    http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/8/3/worldupdates/2006-08-03T065605Z_01_NOOTR_RTRJONC_0_-262200-1&sec=Worldupdates

SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korean leader Kim Jong-il has sent a get-well note to Cuba's Fidel Castro, who has undergone stomach surgery, the North's KCNA news agency said on Thursday.

Castro, who has lead Cuba for 47 years and is the world's longest-ruling head of government, has not been seen in public since temporarily relinquishing power to his brother this week.

"I sincerely wish you a speedy recovery to your health so that you can excellently continue to carry out the Cuban revolution and the great mandate given to you by the people of Cuba," Kim said in a telegram to Castro dated Aug. 2, KCNA said.

Kim, known as the "Dear Leader" at home, has ruled the North since the 1994 death of his father and the founder of the communist state, Kim Il-sung.

North Korea's official media often writes articles expressing solidarity with the Castro government.

Awww....I hope Little Kim remembers that eventually that he will be with Castro together..in a nice place...just for them two.....HELL!
    Where is Lowlight?
  • BeBe wrote:
    Awww....I hope Little Kim remembers that eventually that he will be with Castro together..in a nice place...just for them two.....HELL!

Is that what they call Maiami now.
  • I heard that the get well card failed in mid-sentiment.
  • The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    the 2 of them should pose together for a statue.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Nice guy and a helluva golfer........a handful of hole in ones each time out on the course. :)
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Is that what they call Miami now.
    I'm pretty sure the last time a cuban went to miami there was a big hub bub and we had to send him back. :p
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    Ok whatever you conspiracy theorists! If they were such bad guys why haven't they been assasinated yet?
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Ahnimus wrote:
    Ok whatever you conspiracy theorists! If they were such bad guys why haven't they been assasinated yet?
    bribes, power, money, fear of destabilizing a country right next to us and a country with possible nuclear capability that already hate us...........

or were you kidding? :confused:

sarcasm is hard to read sometimes.
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    bribes, power, money, fear of destabilizing a country right next to us and a country with possible nuclear capability that already hate us...........

or were you kidding? :confused:

sarcasm is hard to read sometimes.

I just like taking stupid logic and spreading it around to prove it's fallable
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • ryan198ryan198 Posts: 1,025
    BeBe wrote:
    what are you talking about they will be holding hands and singing songs with W. and tony blair.
  • BeBeBeBe Posts: 229
    ryan198 wrote:
    what are you talking about they will be holding hands and singing songs with W. and tony blair.

YEP! What a nice foursome!! Ewwwwww.......other thoughts came to mind.
    Where is Lowlight?
  • I wonder how many people have died at the hands (or orders) of these two despicable "men".
    We can evade reality, but we cannot evade the consequences of evading reality. - Ayn Rand
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    truroute wrote:

Awww.. thats so cute!
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Ahnimus wrote:

If your not being sarcastic, then you must be living under a rock or in Canada.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Ahnimus wrote:
    What is because the hit was badly botched in the 1960's?
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.