10 costumes you shouldnt wear to the airport. LOL (w/ priceless pic)

truroutetruroute Posts: 251
edited October 2006 in A Moving Train
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    Ha! Hilarious ...
  • The drunk pilot would be damn funny.
  • nick1977nick1977 Posts: 327
    "A feminine product."

LOL

In school, a guy came as something better than that....He made a homemade vagina costume, and his head was the clitoris.....you talk about funny. Holy cow.....no one in my class has ever forgotten that sight.
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    nick1977 wrote:
    "A feminine product."

LOL

In school, a guy came as something better than that....He made a homemade vagina costume, and his head was the clitoris.....you talk about funny. Holy cow.....no one in my class has ever forgotten that sight.

HAHAHAHA! I'm trying to think of something funny...
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • nick1977 wrote:
    "A feminine product."

LOL

not halloween related, but,...

at a clemson football game a couple years ago, someone inflated a huge penis. it was like 5 feet tall and the girth was monstrous. yeah, anyhow. it got passed around like a beach ball for at least ten minutes, though the camera man was smart enough not to film it. it was embarracing, but kind of funny, a little i guess.
    you're a real hooker. im gonna slap you in public.
    ~Ron Burgundy
  • qtegirlqtegirl Posts: 321
    "The opposite sex. You may wear a dress as a gag on Halloween, which might make some people chuckle, but before you know it, you are sneaking out to catch the cosmetic sales at the duty free shop."

So, I'm assuming that only men read his column?