Comments

• ConXConX Posts: 39
    truroute wrote:
    There are no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq

No way, are you serious?
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    truroute wrote:
    Chuck Norris lives in Oklahoma

I am glad I stick around to see that the other side has a super sense of humour too. :D

Pull the troops out and send Chuck in.
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • truroutetruroute Posts: 251
    even flow? wrote:
    I am glad I stick around to see that the other side has a super sense of humour too. :D

Pull the troops out and send Chuck in.

I thought you were against the killing on civilians? :D
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    truroute wrote:
    I thought you were against the killing on civilians? :D

Not when Chuck is doing it. To see the "shock and awe" on the faces when they see the bearded wonder. Priceless. ;)
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Why does the name Chuck Norris always make me laugh...guess it may go back to Conan using that red lever to show Walker Texas Ranger clips...pure gold....
    even flow? wrote:
    Not when Chuck is doing it. To see the "shock and awe" on the faces when they see the bearded wonder. Priceless. ;)

I dont think they'd see shock and awe...more like "law" and "order"....(the names of his fists, currently under a law suit w/ CBS)
    Why does the name Chuck Norris always make me laugh...guess it may go back to Conan using that red lever to show Walker Texas Ranger clips...pure gold....

The whole Chuck Norris facts thing, while getting old to some, make me giggle when i hear a good new one. I grew up watching this guy in his hey day.

Comon... In Delta Force he rode around on a black motorcycle w/ missle launchers mounted on the side, and he was damn good shot while haulin ass. He is the epitome of movie badass. Stallone got nothing on him.

Nostalgia I guess, cause they're so cheesy now days.
  • The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    this is funny shit :D :

http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • spongersponger Posts: 3,160
    This thread is a joke, right? You do realize that a whole bunch of mustard and sarin gas was recently discovered in Iraq, right?
    sponger wrote:
    This thread is a joke, right? You do realize that a whole bunch of mustard and sarin gas was recently discovered in Iraq, right?

This one PJ fan made a statement of fact to Chuck Norris w/out providing a link... one roundhouse kick and this guys favorite band is Britney Spears.
  • AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    sponger wrote:

Bullshit, gas from 1991, and gas that the US actually sold Saddam. Don't twist the facts, tell the whole story.

If that's not the gas you are talking about, at least post a link.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • spongersponger Posts: 3,160
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Bullshit, gas from 1991, and gas that the US actually sold Saddam. Don't twist the facts, tell the whole story.

If that's not the gas you are talking about, at least post a link.

And the fact that they're from 1991 means they aren't weapons of mass destruction? Common knowledge... that's why you don't see a link. Who hasn't heard of it?

twisting the facts...lol.. that only means you don't understand them.

Saddam was ordered to dispose of and relinquish all weapons of mass destructions, including ones that he produced with technology sold to him by the United States. Again, common knowledge...or do you need a link for that.

BTW, did you know there's a war going in the middle east right now? I can provide links upon request.
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    sponger wrote:
    And the fact that they're from 1991 means they aren't weapons of mass destruction? Common knowledge... that's why you don't see a link. Who hasn't heard of it?

Saddam was ordered to dispose of and relinquish all weapons of mass destructions, including ones that he produced with technology sold to him by the United States. Again, common knowledge...or do you need a link for that.

BTW, did you know there's a war going in the middle east right now? I can provide links upon request.

A couple of 55 gallon drums does not a WMD make....come on now....and to add insult to injury he got those drums from the USA......I'm not sure if theres a single country in the world that doesn't have a few barrels of this shit laying around. Admit it....Bush boy lied...he lied big time...and Billions of dollars later...and 2600 American lives later...the country is more fkd up than before........AARGHHHHHH. Baffles the mind.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    sponger wrote:

UN Weapons Inspectors were aware of all munitions Saddam had. These weapons have a shelf life of about a month, so obviously they are no threat. You are spreading moldy old crap on your toast and pretending it's new jam.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire