Options

Unofficial PJ DVD Project files???

CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
edited December 2007 in The Porch
Does anybody ever download video of live PJ shows, usually the ones that were proshot recently and mass shared like

lollapalooza
storytellers
reading festival

or any show really...

and never get around to making a DVD like me?

has anyone got the the project files they have kept from whatever program they made the DVD/s in, and would like to share? :D

please?
...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,696
    hmmm ...
  • Options
    Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    No, mainly because if I didn't burn them, I would've ran out of space on my HD a long time ago!

My problem is finding time to watch them! I have a box full of live DVD's and I only watched like 10% of them!
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    Because I never can find the time to split up the video, make menus etc... and a lot of the shows stay on my PC because Im lazy or dont have time.

I just thought people may keep their DVD files, (Not the Video itself) which are usually really small files depending on what program you use... and could pass them on to me :D Id just have to get the same dvd making software, It probably would have been a better question to ask at the time of the shows release.
  • Options
    Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    Murder wrote:
    Because I never can find the time to split up the video, make menus etc... and a lot of the shows stay on my PC because Im lazy or dont have time.

Hmm, the stuff I download is already done (menus, chapters, tc.) and ready to burn!
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    Yeah ive downloaded ready DVDs before..

but ive got about six shows in AVI or MPG format that are one 600 - 800MB file.
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    No, mainly because if I didn't burn them, I would've ran out of space on my HD a long time ago!

My problem is finding time to watch them! I have a box full of live DVD's and I only watched like 10% of them!
    2 shelves worth for me..with the same ratio watched!
    Hmm, the stuff I download is already done (menus, chapters, tc.) and ready to burn!
    yeah, same here.

I have a handful of mpgs or VCD I should author..just takes too long, I can output them direct to my TV from my PC anyway so not much incentive ;)
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    yeah, same here.

I have a handful of mpgs or VCD I should author..just takes too long, I can output them direct to my TV from my PC anyway so not much incentive ;)
    At least you know what I mean! if i had a setup where i could output to TV i wouldnt bother either...
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Murder wrote:
    At least you know what I mean! if i had a setup where i could output to TV i wouldnt bother either...
    it's not hard..Video card with SVHS output and a cable, it's all you need!