Looking for No Code Photo

YieldedYielded Posts: 839
edited December 2007 in The Porch
Does anyone have a high-res picture of the photo at the centre of the No Code digipack? The black and white one that shows the band sitting in the studio?

Thanks!
"We get these pills to swallow... how they stick in your throat... Tastes like gold..."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• YieldedYielded Posts: 839
    If anyone knows of a place where I can buy that pic as a poster, I'm interested as well!
    "We get these pills to swallow... how they stick in your throat... Tastes like gold..."
  • smile05smile05 Posts: 600
    not me,sorry

please PM me if someone does send one.Thanks
    1:Black 2:Corduroy 3:All Those Yesterdays 4:I Got ID 5:Smile

They can buy but cant put on my clothes
    Throw down my ace in the hole~~~~~~

Let's go for three in a row, no sorry i can't think of anything thats not funny. - Paul Merton

London96,Manchester00,Berlin06,London07
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,275
    no pict but damm i wish they would play lukin just like the version on the cd i mean that tempo and drumming i know it was jack but still ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    smile05 wrote:
    not me,sorry

please PM me if someone does send one.Thanks

I definitely will if I can find it.

It's a kick ass picture!
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,496
    Yielded wrote:
    Does anyone have a high-res picture of the photo at the centre of the No Code digipack? The black and white one that shows the band sitting in the studio?

Thanks!

it's not the high-res pic you were looking for, but it's a start:

http://www.pearljamonline.it/FOTO/1996/Pearlj7.jpg
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
    100 Pacer wrote:
    it's not the high-res pic you were looking for, but it's a start:

http://www.pearljamonline.it/FOTO/1996/Pearlj7.jpg

Thanks a lot for posting!!