And I came down spinning
I awoke so drunk and full of rage
That I could hardly speak
A fag in a whale bone corset
Draping his dick across my cheek
And its into the shame
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• You will both be happier if you add extra anti-oxidants and live fresh foods to your diet. These may help with the surplus of free radicals that will invade your body trying to tear apart all your cells, especially your liver, after being created by the bacterial, micro-organisms and fungus in your large intestines that are fuel by alcohol.

Be careful in your codependent alcohol relationships because uncontrolled emotional outbursts are one of the major ways that your physical bodies may try to save themselves. These free-radicals must be used or converted in your body and extreme shifts of emotional energy in a common way.

The anti-oxidants, like hemp oil, flax oil, fish oils, and others are extra long fatty acids that balance out the short fatty acids they call free radical.

Eating processed foods feed the 'gut microflora' even more and accelerate the damage. Eating too many starches will cause your cells to become resistant to glucose (blood sugar) in order to consume these free radicals leading to the early stages of diabetes. The damage done to a body with high blood sugar is caused by free radicals.

Living with and for each other is wonderful. What you do together and how long you are alive to be with one another is up to you.

I spent a lot of time starting on the Encyclopedia on my computer asking questions about how what we consume effects who we are. I got an couple of not too old science textbooks and then was ready to pay a $30 fee to the local university library so I could become a sponsor for a year and earn the right to check out books. I learned very fast this way because I could look for and ask exactly the questions I wanted to ask. I got more out of a university library after I was out of school than while I was taking specific classes and looking for what I was told I needed.

They, food manufactures, advertisers, drug companies, tobacco, alcohol, and fire arms manufactures, probably would rather have us all stupid, in the tracks they what us in and believing we are helpless so we always turn to THEM for the answers on how to live.

Our ignorance is their strength.
    Our fears of the unknown force us to trust institutions blindly.

DON'T DO IT! LEARN WHAT YOU NEED FOR YOURSELF!
    THESE ARE OUR LIVES AND WORLD AND WE NEED TO LEARN WHERE WE STAND!

There are so many amazing things being learned about how we and all existence operates. The institutions will change and grow with our demands. Once people stop having dbilitating diseases doctors will make more money from all the people using their new found physical might to do thrilling thing. More broken limbs from unfortunate mountain climbing or ski jumping couples will be keeping them busy.

I went off on this here because, well, that was a damn sweet poem and it pissed me off that they had convinced you that all you could do was drink their stupid overpriced rot water (alcohol) and decay in each others arms.

Keep writing and have long existence benefiting live together on this earth that we all share.
    DO <> RE <> MI FA <> SOL <> LA <> SI DO
    1 <> 2 <> 3 4 <> 5 <> 6 <> 7 8
  • its music man...

and thank you for these here words of information *nods* i hear ya
    They filled me full of drink
    And led me round the rooms
    Naked and cold and grinning
    Until everything went black
    And I came down spinning
    I awoke so drunk and full of rage
    That I could hardly speak
    A fag in a whale bone corset