Options

RADIOHEAD playing a FREE gig in London tonight!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    yeah i thought that... sound was brilliant!!

i loved the informality of it all.. great!

Thanks for the heads up ... made for a fun Wednesday evening :)

Nighty night ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    It was a fucking awesome watch... cheers.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    If I was there i'd go for a curry first then fart my way to the front of the queue ;) (probably the best curry i've ever had in the world was from there!)
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Chime wrote:
    Thanks for the heads up ... made for a fun Wednesday evening :)

Nighty night ;)

yeah.. night Chimicus ;)

*does Thom head wobble thing*

:cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    shit - missed it
  • Options
    ClaudiaClaudia Posts: 398
    It really brightens up my day when I hear about something amazing they're doing. They really do spoil us.

:)
  • Options
    setlist?
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    They played the whole of In Rainbows, then 'Up On The Ladder', 'You and Whose Army?', 'The National Anthem', 'My Iron Lung' and 'The Bends'.
  • Options
    YieldedYielded Posts: 839
    Yeah, it was great!

Cheers for the link Dunkman!
    "We get these pills to swallow... how they stick in your throat... Tastes like gold..."
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    what time did this start?
    I tried a few times and all I got was a blank screen
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Get_Right wrote:
    what time did this start?
    I tried a few times and all I got was a blank screen

Around 22.30 UK time if I remember rightly and went on for about 80 minutes I think
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    rudiger10rudiger10 Posts: 129
    audiodave wrote:
    I wouldn't pay to see Radiohead...but I might go and see them for free...IF I lived in London.
    ya didnt have to pay for the album, y pay for the show???
    My god its been so long, never dreamed we'd return.
  • Options
    1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,836
    was it just me or was 'my iron lung' smokin???
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=1PsqqiOPzfw

ed's vocals at the end with thom are a highlight too.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    I just spent the last hour watching youtube videos from this show and I'm now craving a show.....

I cannot wait to see them perform house of cards and bodysnatchers live.....
  • Options
    bryanfurybryanfury Posts: 465
    I just spent the last hour watching youtube videos from this show and I'm now craving a show.....

I cannot wait to see them perform house of cards and bodysnatchers live.....

i'm hoping for some bangers n mash as well! Jigsaw was great. awesome energy.

the acoustic up on the ladder was really solid!

can;t fuckin wait for this tour!!!!!!
    those undecided, needn't have faith to be free
  • Options
    bryanfury wrote:
    i'm hoping for some bangers n mash as well! Jigsaw was great. awesome energy.

the acoustic up on the ladder was really solid!

can;t fuckin wait for this tour!!!!!!
    You said it!
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • Options
    bryanfurybryanfury Posts: 465
    You said it!

i wasn't a huge fan when i first heard it live, but that studio version is fuckin boss!
    those undecided, needn't have faith to be free
  • Options
    Today I eat a little slice of humble pie, In Rainbows has some fucking great songs on it - not sure it gets much better than All I Need.
  • Options
    I've been watching these clips on youtube. I gotta say these guys are phenomenal. I can't wait to see them when they're in the States.

In Rainbows, while a great studio album, is even better live. The intimacy of some of these songs is just amazing. And, Jigsaw is just a ridiculously good, upbeat song.