Options

Metric

chris05chris05 Posts: 347
edited September 2007 in Other Music
They are comin to my town this weekend, are they worth going to see? I do like their music, just wonderin what they are like in concert.
Who cares if the world is going down the toilet? Eddie Vedder got his mojo back!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    depends where they are playing if it's a club show you have to see that concert because they are great live in a small venue, anything bigger than 2000 people they just can't carry the room.
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • Options
    chris05chris05 Posts: 347
    its in a club.
    Who cares if the world is going down the toilet? Eddie Vedder got his mojo back!
  • Options
    chris05 wrote:
    its in a club.

you must go.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    I'll be there....club one is an awesome music venue, and to see metric in a place that small will be great.....
  • Options
    You HAVE to see this band. I saw them at a fucking festival and they were awesome! I get to see them in the Showbox soon so I'm happy I'll get to see them in a more intimate venue.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    chris05 wrote:
    They are comin to my town this weekend, are they worth going to see? I do like their music, just wonderin what they are like in concert.

go to this show!! i saw them on sunday at the virgin festival in toronto and they were pretty good, but they're not really suited to huge shows. club one is the perfect place for them to play in town (capacity about 1000 people). be there. i know i will.

EDIT: tickets are sold out... so if you don't have one you're out of luck... saaaaarry b'ys
    St. John's, NL - 2005/09/24, 2005/09/25
    Toronto, ON - 2009/08/21
    Austin - 2014/10/05
    Ottawa - 2016/05/08

"Can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain"
  • Options
    thank god for the guest list! I busted my ass at the sundance for 4 years, so I can always get in for shows like this.....any word on who's opening?
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,227
    New album and tour! 
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13