How have I TOTALLY MISSED the UK run of ITW?

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited January 2008 in The Porch
They don't play shit at my cinema, they really don't. How long ago was this out?
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ChazzChazz Somerset, UK Posts: 1,084
    Mid November I think - I only saw it cos I scoured the internet to make sure I didn't miss it, but I had to go further afield than usual as it wasn't on at my 'local' one and it was only there for a week....think the DVD is out February time though so not long to wait ..
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,646
    at least 3 mths ago, but dont panic, the dvd is out in 2 weeks...

Ed's soundtrack sure sounded awesome with those cinema speakers mind
  • Cropduster84Cropduster84 Posts: 1,283
    I'm getting it pretty late here in Lincoln I think (I hope) my Odeon has just started doing Directors Chair, selection of films that are either foreign language, indie or offbeat (i.e not made by pixar or 'hilarious says The Sun' rom coms) and I think it's going to be shown on their if it hasn't already.....
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
  • jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,464
    Download it dude! Torrents baby
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
    They don't play shit at my cinema, they really don't. How long ago was this out?

try this handy little film locator

http://www.timeout.com/film/listings/search-listings/?loc=Leicester+Square%2C+Greater+London&film=into+the+wild&date=week&search=%3CIMG+tabIndex%3D4+alt%3DSearch+src%3D%22%2Fimg%2Ffilm%2Fbuttons%2Fsearch.gif%22%3E

sweeet its on at st helens again which is pretty near me, reckon i will go and see it again just for the music in super surround sound!!! :)
    Black, the greatest without a doubt........
  • I'm getting it pretty late here in Lincoln I think (I hope) my Odeon has just started doing Directors Chair, selection of films that are either foreign language, indie or offbeat (i.e not made by pixar or 'hilarious says The Sun' rom coms) and I think it's going to be shown on their if it hasn't already.....

LOL @ 'hilarious says the Sun' :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
    LOL @ 'hilarious says the Sun' :D

You know what I'm talkin' about :D

still reckon i missed In The Wild as the staff at my odeon didn't seem to know whether it had shown or not yet.....
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    you missed it because you were on here getting hammered on a thimble of cider and starting new threads about "how do i open a can of beans" ;)

yeah i missed it as well... :(
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    I'm getting it pretty late here in Lincoln I think (I hope) my Odeon has just started doing Directors Chair, selection of films that are either foreign language, indie or offbeat (i.e not made by pixar or 'hilarious says The Sun' rom coms) and I think it's going to be shown on their if it hasn't already.....
    If you find out it's on in Lincoln, could be drop me a PM? If i'm at home I might go see it again.
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
    audiodave wrote:
    If you find out it's on in Lincoln, could be drop me a PM? If i'm at home I might go see it again.

OR you could just check my handy link which lists everywhere its on!!!

*Aah i see what ya mean, in the future rather than the next week or two! :o
    Black, the greatest without a doubt........
  • wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    The Odeon in Basingstoke has recently started showing ITW. I reckon it has another 2 weeks left to run.

Im sure there are some other Odeons in the UK showing it this late.
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,646
    just seen the dvd release has been put back in the uk till March
    audiodave wrote:

I will do dude. I'm gonna try find out again this week, hopefully find some staff who know something, fingers crossed lol....