layne in a lighter mood

Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
edited January 2006 in Other Music
just thought i'd share this with you all in case some of you thought layne was always depressing and didn't know how to laugh. I've realised recently watching Unplugged and seeing live performances, he really was a fun-loving guy.

http://www.youtube.com/w/Alice-in-chains---interview?v=dJE67lUh0PI&search=alice%20in%20chains
"I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    even on the Music Bank dvd he's always laughing and cheerful...
    wasnt that interview from the Nona Tapes?
    i see Jerry as a woman haha...
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    even on the Music Bank dvd he's always laughing and cheerful...
    wasnt that interview from the Nona Tapes?
    i see Jerry as a woman haha...
    i have to admit i've nt seen the nona tapes but yeah, layne always comes across as light hearted and always ready to crack a joke. Even the rest of the band used to deny that he was the gloomy one and they knew for sure if anyone did.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    oh ye, he is great fun , especially in MTV unplugged
  • Layne will always be the man.....
    We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.