SimplePlan...in Montreal..

Je_Suis_AliveJe_Suis_Alive Posts: 41
edited December 2005 in Other Music
I hate those "punk" bands...acting like Boyzbandz..
it's a fraud!!
I seriously can't stand them!

I'm proud of The Arcade fire though!!!
Pierre

I live in Laval, I'm looking for some musicians to make a band. Drum, bass and guitar are needed. More songs with voices can be sent on demand.
www.myspace.com/fridayzodds
www.myspace.com/vignesartichots
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I hate those "punk" bands...acting like Boyzbandz..
    it's a fraud!!

Who cares about this comment ?
    Who cares if you like Creed/Simple Plan or not ?

come on guys, grow up !
    -"it's times like these you have to ask yourself, "what would mike mccready do"
  • i almost hit simple plan's singer with a half full water bottle at the warped tour 2 years ago. i hate that guy.
  • McCready00 wrote:
    Who cares about this comment ?
    Who cares if you like Creed/Simple Plan or not ?

come on guys, grow up !

I guess you don't care about musik industry manipulating Teens with these kind of bands......

You have the stupid comment here....Mister..
    Not me.
    i'm grown up. But not you.
    Accepting other peoples opinions , is grown up...
    Wich you don't do very well here.
    Freedom of speech? no? still exist??
    Your like that girl in Denver 2003, who told Eddie to shut up..
    Ah well..
    You seem to be a very grown person replying like you do.
    Ciao Little Creed.

i'm sick of musik industry!!!
    Pierre

I live in Laval, I'm looking for some musicians to make a band. Drum, bass and guitar are needed. More songs with voices can be sent on demand.
  • EchoesEchoes Posts: 1,279
    I guess you don't care about musik industry manipulating Teens with these kind of bands......

If you are sick of bands that were used by the music industry, just stop listening to anything ever released on a major label. Send them a message.
    printf("shiver in eternal darkness\n");
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    my friend is an idiot, he is like you can get music for free, i was like yeh,

i downloaded a simpleplan album and burned to a cd and he gave me £12.99 = $19.48
  • 1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,825
    yeah im not a big fan of that teeny bopper music either. Thats why I listen to quality music such as Pearl Jam.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Speaking of Simple Plan...

I'm convinced that they're the same band as those Hedley guys ;)

Anyone alse see/hear this???
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • BUENABUENA Posts: 165
    not hungry
    "It's the American Dream I am disbelieving... When the gas in my tank feels like money in the bank... I’m gonna blow it all this time, take me one last ride..." - Gone (vedder)
  • I BrisK I wrote:
    my friend is an idiot, he is like you can get music for free, i was like yeh,

i downloaded a simpleplan album and burned to a cd and he gave me £12.99 = $19.48

... which is a stupid thing to do.
    "L'homme est né libre, et partout il est dans les fers"
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • I hate those "punk" bands...acting like Boyzbandz..
    it's a fraud!!

What's your point? How can you be proud of the Arcade Fire? Are you part of the band or something? Pride would be a local pride then, only one member is really from Montreal (i love the band but i don't get your point)

Simple Plan are not a fraud, they admit that they appeal to a mainstream music audience, a fraud is more like Nickelback, pretending they're an international rock star band.

Bottom line is, Simple Plan music is bad, but the band is fucking playing Rimouski, and they're involve in some kind of local charity, so it's not all bad, we've seen worse.
    "L'homme est né libre, et partout il est dans les fers"
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • patw486 wrote:
    i almost hit simple plan's singer with a half full water bottle at the warped tour 2 years ago. i hate that guy.

but why did you go see them during the warped tour.. I mean, there are always at least 3 stages.. you had the opportunity to see another band.. And by the way, it's fucking stupid to throw something to a band, not only it's dangerous, but it's really useless.

Maybe they are manipuling teens, but they did the same thing with Pearl Jam and the Grunge movement.. Yea I know, those bands were better. But actually, I prefer to see kids listening to Simple Plan to many other pop-bands.. I mean, did you listen to the last Simple Plan songs called Crazy.. The lyrics are kind of cool for a 15 years old girls !
    -"it's times like these you have to ask yourself, "what would mike mccready do"
  • McCready00 wrote:
    but why did you go see them during the warped tour.. I mean, there are always at least 3 stages.. you had the opportunity to see another band.. And by the way, it's fucking stupid to throw something to a band, not only it's dangerous, but it's really useless.

Maybe they are manipuling teens, but they did the same thing with Pearl Jam and the Grunge movement.. Yea I know, those bands were better. But actually, I prefer to see kids listening to Simple Plan to many other pop-bands.. I mean, did you listen to the last Simple Plan songs called Crazy.. The lyrics are kind of cool for a 15 years old girls !

I admit dude.
    The Grunge movement was taken by the corporate bastards...I admit that!
    Your reply made me rush to my vcr and watch HYPE!!!! lol
    Nice!
    A+ McCready!!
    Joyeux Noel chef!!!
    Pierre

• What's your point? How can you be proud of the Arcade Fire? Are you part of the band or something? Pride would be a local pride then, only one member is really from Montreal (i love the band but i don't get your point)

Simple Plan are not a fraud, they admit that they appeal to a mainstream music audience, a fraud is more like Nickelback, pretending they're an international rock star band.

Bottom line is, Simple Plan music is bad, but the band is fucking playing Rimouski, and they're involve in some kind of local charity, so it's not all bad, we've seen worse.

Don't get fooled with charity from a boyzband...the record company knows that they can get more popular with charity..never forget that.
    Your right with Nickelback!! So freakin right!!!
    Coolies dudely!
    Merry x-mas!!
    Pierre

• McCready00 wrote:

i didnt even want to be there. it was in washington dc and the only reason why i went is because i had bought tickets for lollapalooza 03 and my cousin told me if i came up to DC we'd go but i'd also have to go to the warped tour with him and some of his friends. i was dragged around all day from stage to stage watching all the shitty bands that my cousin and his friends thought were good. i was sweaty, tired, sunburned, and fed up with all the shit i had to put up with all day. simple plan pushed me over the edge. i hate the warped tour.