Options

Saves The Day!!

cropdustercropduster Posts: 52
edited December 2005 in Other Music
Anybody else into this band? I just saw them live a few days ago for the first time. Have been a huge fan for about 5 yrs now and while nobody can take pj's place, these guys come as close as possible. They are simply amazing!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    KravenKraven Posts: 829
    My girlfriend loves em, she took me to see them a coupla months ago. They were alright. Their shows are nothing compared to a Pearl Jam show or Audioslave show. They are respectable though. "At Your Funeral" is a great song and most of Stay What You Are is good, I haven't listened to much else by them.
    32 shows and counting...
  • Options
    shahrilshahril Posts: 288
    u gotta be kidding me.
    another one of those happy happy indie no talent bands.
    I've seen so many people try and copy Eddie Vedder's voice. It's as if if you don't sound like him you're not a man. - Emmett Roslan

http://theshahril.blogspot.com

London 20/04/2006
  • Options
    shahril wrote:
    u gotta be kidding me.

down here in the south we call em sissy bands. kinda like moby
  • Options
    the lead singer ate a Dynamite sandwich
    "I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
  • Options
    CM1847CM1847 Posts: 577
    shahril wrote:
    u gotta be kidding me.
    You have to be kidding too. Have you ever heard anything they've done? How is a song about somebody's funeral a "happy happy" song? Pretty much all of their songs are far from happy.

They started as a good pop/punk band, "Through Being Cool" is a very good album. "Stay What You Are" isn't very good IMO, sort of inbetween phases for them. They gave up the punky part of their music on "In Reverie" and made a lot of great pop songs. Not a really GREAT band IMO(and their singer has an Axel Rose complex on stage), but they have had two pretty good albums so far.
  • Options
    i liked anywhere with you alot..but thats about it
    i gather speed...from u fucking with me

"i am the first man to shit my pants ya whew!"

its no crime to escape..theres still time to escape...theres still time so escape...

"yellow ledbetter is like the smoke after a 3 hour fuckfest" - 62strat

st.louis 04, chicago 06, and counting...
  • Options
    BUENABUENA Posts: 165
    Cannabis wrote:
    down here in the south we call em sissy bands. kinda like moby

WOW... awesome... moby takes it on the chin again!
    "It's the American Dream I am disbelieving... When the gas in my tank feels like money in the bank... I’m gonna blow it all this time, take me one last ride..." - Gone (vedder)
  • Options
    Sonic19Sonic19 Posts: 159
    I was gonna see em the other day, but some desperate fan made me an offer i couldn't refuse...
    Stay positive and love your life
    Hooray Florida shows