Options

Coldplay LIVE on PBS public tv tonight

El Riot ActorEl Riot Actor Posts: 246
edited December 2005 in Other Music
For all those who care!!!!! Coldplay will play live on PBS tonight Saturday on their show Austin City Limits which you might have stumbled upon in the past.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    spnoonespnoone Posts: 625
    thanks. they just made a fan outta me by bringing stipe out for nightswimming.
  • Options
    T C HT C H Posts: 85
    I just can't get into Coldplay.. a little too softcock for me..
    I've got a Gibson without a case, but I can't get that even tanned look on my face...
  • Options
    BUENABUENA Posts: 165
    T C H wrote:
    I just can't get into Coldplay.. a little too softcock for me..

If you can't sleep throw on a Coldplay record. It puts you right out.
    "It's the American Dream I am disbelieving... When the gas in my tank feels like money in the bank... I’m gonna blow it all this time, take me one last ride..." - Gone (vedder)
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    YES! Once again, thank you for the heads up on this dear El Riot Actor. :) I'm very much looking forward to catching them in an intimate setting. Perfect way to spend a pretty raining night!
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Options
    Caught it inbetween commercials on SNL...looked like a great concert! I thought i was recording it, but must not have set it right...oh well. If anyone turns up audio of the two songs w/Michael Stipe, I'd LOVE to have 'em! :)
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    Awww that was so much beeeeauty! :D Lit some candles and had a nice little intimate dance in my living room with the tube blasting some gorgeous music. Not surprised at all that they put on a great performance. WHITE SHADOWS!!!!! Ahhh I love that one SO much and was thrilled they busted it out here. :D In My Place was another great dance session. :D Awww, and very beautiful that they performed Till Kingdom Come/Ring of Fire. :o The 2 Michael Stipe songs definitely added to the beauty. I'll be on the lookout for audio and let you know if I find em pearljamfan11. How awesome is Clocks live too?! I mean really! I absolutely worship how they speed up the ending like that...it builds and builds and builds then finally EXPLODES!!! *chills* And Chris is just such an awesome frontman. I need to hug that guy!!! His enthusiasm & passion touches my heart. I love how scary into it he is. :D Speaking of hugs...I also fully, FULLY enjoyed the man hug action that went down!!!!!

So yes...just wanted to say it was a GREAT peformance and the perfect match for the chilled out, gorgeous raining night. :o

Anyone that missed it, that cares ;) , should check online to see if they are re-broadcasting it. They're gonna play it here twice more next week. I may just have to tune in again. :D

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••