Options

transiberian orchestra

PearlJamminJasonPearlJamminJason Posts: 106
edited December 2005 in Other Music
im goin to check them out tonite in cleveland ive never seen em anyone whos seen em what am i in for?
6-23-06...Pittsburgh,PA

www.myspace.com/hattricks412
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    transplanttransplant Posts: 1,088
    I have seen them a couple times and they are amazing. You literally see all walks of life from the serious hair to the ass headbangers to your everyday grandparents.

I am not sure who the 'metal' musicians are, but if Pitrelli is there you are in for a treat. He is truly awesome. Middleton on bass has a serious presence on stage.

I posted about them last week, got to meet Paul O'Neil, got an autographed backstage pass, Savatage guitar pick etc... just a nice guy.

I am listening to Christmas Attic as I type. They get full rotation for the month of December.

I am interested in what you think of it, so please post a review.
  • Options
    BUENABUENA Posts: 165
    im goin to check them out tonite in cleveland ive never seen em anyone whos seen em what am i in for?

Pretentious tunes and arrogant atitudes. Enjoy 80's musicans fleecing people as they sernade you with a below average metal christmas!
    "It's the American Dream I am disbelieving... When the gas in my tank feels like money in the bank... I’m gonna blow it all this time, take me one last ride..." - Gone (vedder)