Options

Fugazi's best album?

LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
edited August 2008 in Other Music
I have a bunch and want to get acquainted.. not sure where to start.

Any help?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    13 songs is the one that people gush over and it is a great album, but it has poor production. I like their later stuff like Red Medicine and the Argument. Steady Diet of Nothing will not strike you at first, but the songs really settle in and it is brilliant too.
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    13 songs is the one that people gush over and it is a great album, but it has poor production. I like their later stuff like Red Medicine and the Argument. Steady Diet of Nothing will not strike you at first, but the songs really settle in and it is brilliant too.
    Thanks!.. just threw 13 songs on now.. Will go from there.
  • Options
    DocChicagoDocChicago Posts: 653
    Repeater!
    It is time to admit that we used to rock like hurricanes. It is time to run for the hills and go round and round. It is time for us to shout at the devil. We've got the right to choose it, there ain't no way we'll lose it, and we're not gonna take it anymore.
    - C. Klosterman
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    In On The Kill Taker, Repeater + 3 Songs and The Argument are my favorites.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Repeater is their best album because 13 Songs is a compilation. It has their first two EPs. It's brilliant but, as someone said, the production isn't great.

I'm a big fan of Red Medicine and In On The Killtaker.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    In on the Kill Taker
    the Minions
  • Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,757
    they recently remastered the early fugazi albums; production shouldn't be too much of an issue now.

and my top 3 ranks would be

End hits
    The Argument
    13 songs
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    PandemicPandemic Posts: 54
    The Argument.
  • Options
    they recently remastered the early fugazi albums; production shouldn't be too much of an issue now.

and my top 3 ranks would be

End hits
    The Argument
    13 songs

Do you know which of Fugazi's albums were remastered? I'm having a hard time finding any information on the internet.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found out on Dischord's website, which I couldn't access before because my internet wasn't working very well.

All the studio full length albums up through Red Medicine have been remastered.