2006 will be a great year for music..

mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,749
edited January 2006 in Other Music
I figure we can make a list of the awesome music that will be coming out this year that we're looking forward to.

And i only want bands listed that will definately be releasing an album this year; no "i hopes" or "i thinks" or "they probably's" or "they mights"...Concrete set for 2006 bands only.

Pearl Jam
Cat Power
The Strokes
Flaming Lips
Pink Mountaintops

who else will be releasing an album this year?
350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    Red Hot Chili Peppers-april
    Velvet Revolver-supposedly early summer!
    Audioslave-i think theyre talking spring
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • Ben Harper - 2CD set. Both Sides of the Gun. March 21st.
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    I hope so becasue 05 was a pretty big dissapointment, the only record that was as good as I was hoping for was With Teeth, Audioslave was a fucking bore, the foo fighters was the same old shit and Weezer was about as good as the ashlee simpson cd
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • Well besides Pearl Jam, there is some good music coming out this year! I don't know if you've seen it, but on both of the new Tool dvds, there's a sticker that says to look for the new Tool album in Spring '06, so I'm really hoping that's official!! There's also the new Audioslave, the new Jerry Cantrell, the new Velvet Revolver, and the new Red Hot Chili Peppers.
    "Darth Vader would say 'Impressive'."

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
    6/14/08 Manchester, Tennessee