Options

No Attention - Soundgarden

John BudgeJohn Budge Posts: 260
edited January 2006 in Other Music
No Attention off of the Down on the Upside album is such a great track. That's all. Carry on.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    John Budge wrote:
    No Attention off of the Down on the Upside album is such a great track. That's all. Carry on.
    Yeah it is!!! DOTU is a great album!!! Not quite as good as Badmotorfinger or Superunknown...but still a fantastic album! Truth is....I love ALL Soundgarden material.
  • Options
    I used to ROCK SO HARD TO THAT TUNE!

SO SAY WHAT YOU WANT< SUCK ON MY LIFE SUCK ON MY FACE

AND I'LL PAY NO ATTENTION!
  • Options
    StinkfootStinkfoot Posts: 546
    I think this and 'Overfloater' are the two standout tracks on a superb album. :cool:
    "I get into a state of consciousness that I can't explain. It is about feeling and not thinking. I get positive chills and insight into things that I can't get to any other way. It is Healing of the Soul." - Mike McCready
  • Options
    Stinkfoot wrote:
    I think this and 'Overfloater' are the two standout tracks on a superb album. :cool:

Overfloater is a great, great track. I had never heard it until I got that album a little bit ago. Right now I'm into Dusty too.
    I caught a flash of flash of your smile through the fog of a dream, I'll have a hell of a time I clearly see, I can't be by your side, see you when I sleep.
    - Jerry Cantrell "Gone"
  • Options
    DOTU was a very interesting album, but nevertheless it grabbed my attention!!! It grabbed my attention to the point where I payed no attention except to listening to that album!!!

NO ATTENTION

NO ATTENTION

NO ATTENTION

NO ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG 1337 H4X!!!!!!!!!!
    "Darth Vader would say 'Impressive'."

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
    6/14/08 Manchester, Tennessee