she doenst know what she is doing...jack is a genuis but she cant
even talk, let alone play
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,172
    But she has large funbags.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    I'm glad this is the "official" thread ... man, I sure didn't want to be duped by all those counterfeits.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Poncier wrote:
    But she has large funbags.

:D

and she's a more talented than the threadstarter... or else he would be a successful musician?!?!?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • i like meg white
    This isn't the land of opportunity, it's the land of competition.
    ever tried playing 'thread'... its a fucker, always keeps snapping and stuff.. getting the right colours is a bitch... maybe its time to tell you she plays 'drums'
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    man..will people stop ragging on her already?!...

she's a cool dresser. :D
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • libragirl wrote:
    man..will people stop ragging on her already?!...

she's a cool dresser. :D
    yeah, she's cute too
    This isn't the land of opportunity, it's the land of competition.
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    yeah, she's cute too

Yeah she is, Im sure that's why people can't take her seriously.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    this thread is useless without pics

yeah that's right, i took it there
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • poorgirl23poorgirl23 Posts: 194
    jsaso wrote:

I bet she can spell 'genius' though.
    Common sense is not so common.
  • poorgirl23 wrote:
    I bet she can spell 'genius' though.

I think "genuis" is some kind of French word.;)
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • i love her
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • sigh eternallysigh eternally Chicago Posts: 421
    itsevobaby wrote:
    this thread is useless without pics

yeah that's right, i took it there

http://www.fashionologie.com/photos/uncategorized/meg_mj.JPG

<3
  • I think she's beautiful (I have a girl crush on her :p) and she's having fun with what's she's doing. She may not be the greatest drummer in the world but as far as the total package she brings to the White Stripes...she's gold.
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    God, I pray, PJ is the best band in the world, but with the worst fans (apart from the WS fans on this thread). And apart from Dunk, who is seriously cool.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    jsaso wrote:

oh yeah, jack white is such a genius that he has someone in his band, the only other person in his band, that can't play. give me a break. :rolleyes: do you seriously think meg would be there if she couldn't play.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • it's her style not that shes not good...her style fits jacks guitar perfectly
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • At least it will cut down traffic on the server. Maybe we should start setting up official Chris Cornell ________ threads as well.
    I share a cigarette with negativity.
  • itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    At least it will cut down traffic on the server. Maybe we should start setting up official Chris Cornell ________ threads as well.
    love your user name btw :) one of my fav garden songs
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,507
    jack and meg fit perfectly. Serious it just wouldn't work with another drummer. Meg is great. Quit hating.
    God, I pray, PJ is the best band in the world, but with the worst fans (apart from the WS fans on this thread). And apart from Dunk, who is seriously cool.

cheers amigo.. coolness is reciprocated :cool:
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    :rolleyes: Fins.. what have you started? :rolleyes:

Meg may not be the best drummer on earth, but her and Jack work damn well together...
  • glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    fuck off mate post.

seriously what makes you the resident expert fuckballs? stop listening to meg white if you feel so seriously about her "useless" playing. fucksakes.
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    come on. at least meg has a yummy pair of breasts.
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    suns rival wrote:
    come on. at least meg has a yummy pair of breasts.

yes and that
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • EBowieEBowie Posts: 522
    The thread starter is a TOOL!
    Post some recordings of you playing the drums and let us decide if you have a right to criticize Meg. Until then, STFU!!!!!!!!
  • Who cares? She does her job.
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    jsaso wrote:

wow, this is some opinion you've got here. for some unknown reason i feel very uncomfortable reading your slagging off.
  • glasshouse wrote:
    fuck off mate post.

seriously what makes you the resident expert fuckballs? stop listening to meg white if you feel so seriously about her "useless" playing. fucksakes.

I like your style. I still can't understand why so many fucking people on this board give her shit. Get over it.
    Driving in my car, smoking a cigar. The only time I'm happy is when I play my guitar.

-from "n.s.u." by Cream
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    I like your style. I still can't understand why so many fucking people on this board give her shit. Get over it.

i agree